Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~The Big O~

This week's theme "Orgasms" and the questions are brought to you by Naughty Tashamber


The Big O



1.  Do you remember your first orgasm?  How old were you?  Tell us about it.

Yes I do!!
it was August 11, 2010 - I was 35 years old :)
It was the first day we ever saw each other in person after 11 months of communicating through email, text and Second Life.
When I felt the sensation I didn't even know what was happening, I started shaking, shivering, and it felt as if I was going to pee, I didn't recognize the feeling at all, first G-spot orgasm ever!!!!


2.  What is your favorite way to orgasm?  (sex, g-spot/p-spot, oral, etc)

Oral
g-spot
p-spot
sex
not in that particular order


3.  Are there any ways you want to experience an orgasm but haven't yet?  (oral, p-spot/g-spot, with or without a vibrator, squirt, etc)

I wanna squirt!! I don't think is possible but that is something i want to experience!  Also I want to be able to cum on command!


4.  Have you ever had an orgasm in your sleep?

I don't think I have...but I have waken up really really wet!


5.  What is the easiest/fastest way for you to have an orgasm?

OMG! when i am thinking of him whispering in my ears to cum, commanding me to cum! geeez, the thought of it!!!


6.  How many times a week do you try to reach orgasm?

only the outty orgasm (clit stimulation)...I cum about 30 - 35 times a week...and that's only on an average week.


7.  Have you ever had an orgasm at the same time as your partner?  Who normally cums first?

yes we did and we have!!
he made me cum first, he made sure I was satisfied and weak before he makes his grand finale!


8.  Can you have multiples?

yes... Yes...YEs... YES.....
found that out with him as well!!
yummy!! *blushing*


9.  How long does it normally take you to reach orgasm?

I am a noob at this but he has the ability to make me reach that G-spot orgasm in just a minute or two!  I think is because of how long I go without it.
but also is the passion we both have for each other, mmmmm when we make love is like making music!!

10.  Have you ever faked one?

Nope, no need for it!
and also the fact I've had sex with less than a hand full of people (3)
with my first I was too young to know what it was to fake it.
with my second one, we were together for too long! he would have known for sure if i was lying.


----------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

I love your answers! One thing I want to learn to do is to cum on command, as I think that is incredibly hot. Thank you for sharing. :)
Atiya Luv said…
thank you for the questions! it was awesome answering them!

Aluv
squirrel said…
I love your answers too! So many of them leave me speechless - no orgasm until 35, now 30-35x a week, a g-spot orgasm in under a minute. Just amazing. And the way you describe everything so honestly is a breath of fresh air. You are very lucky to have found such a wonderful Master and he is lucky to have you. :-)

love, squirrel
angel shrout said…
Coming by from TMI. Well I was late 20s before I had my first orgasm. I can cum all day, on command or however. Somehow I have managed to detach the 2 mentally. Trust when I have it there is no doubt I am having one. http://twistedangeldesires.com
Jack and Jill said…
The excitement of your first-ever orgasm must have been overwhelming! The fact that it took thirty-five years makes us a little sad for you, but better late than never! We hope you're having lots of them now to make up for it! (Note: I see that you cum about 30-35 times a week, so yeah, I guess you are!)

We bet it's possible for you to squirt! There's nothing more exciting - for me, at least - than to bring Jill (or anyone) to that point. Very hot!

-Jack
cum on command > squirt, but it's a close race

the first pic: hot, but also slightly comical

second pic: all-time classic

wuv u

Dru said…
I couldnt help but laugh at your answer to Q1. You remember the exact date! I remember zilch about mine. I have never had a gspot orgasm but when I feel that I want to pee sensation, I end up squirting. Sadly that is rarely accompanied by an orgasm.

I'd also like to be able to cum on command.

30-35 times in a week? "Wankaholic" much? LOL.
Atiya Luv said…
@squirrel...thank you :)
and yes, we are lucky to have found each other :))))

@angel shrout
lucky youuuu, cumin on command is something i am hoping for!

@jack and Jill
It was very overwhelming! it was actually my first G-spot orgasm, I mean, i did experience the other type before..and i am still in doubt about the squirting unless i am peeing on myself!

@the late phoenix
arriba andale andale!
yah, I love the old time classic!! hehehe, we on the same page phoenix!!!

thank you all for your comments :)
hugs and kisses!!
Aluv
PaganPrincess said…
I'm also sad for you that it took so long to experience orgasm, but being a late bloomer myself in many ways I can appreciate how much sweeter things are for now.

But 30-35 times/week? Geeze. You have an active masturbation life.

I don't find it odd that you remeber the date at all. It was a major moment in your life. I can tell you the date I lost my virginity. I can also tell you the date of my sexual assault, even the tome frame on that one.

I ADORE "When Harry Met Sally" for many reasons. Did you know that the older woman who orders what Sally's eating is Rob Reiner's mother? (The.director)

Thanks for playing!

http://intimacylovesex.blogspot.com

Mrs. M said…
Great answers. Thanks for sharing. Happy Tuesday! :-)
Atiya Luv said…
@Dru
I don't know what it is about this relationship but i remember every detail!! And you squirt? lucky youuu! I wish! and yes, i do it a few times a day hehehe

@Paganprincess
It is easy to remember certain dates when they mean something to us, pertains to something that impacts us in a way or another, whether is good or bad...
and yes yes, i do that alot!! hehe, *grins*
and when harry met sally, the orgasm scene! priceless

@Mrs. M
thank you :)

Happy TMI!

((hugs))
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv