Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Strip for me, I'll strip for you~


Thank you sweet and hawt Andee for submitting this week's TMI Tuesday questions.









1.  Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone?  What prompted the experience?

I have, but nothing to write home about...I just happen to like music when I am getting dressed (after the shower) so I am always dancing, moving my butt when I am doing my hair, applying make up, body lotion, looking for clothes, matter fact...my son keeps telling me to show his girlfriend how I dance in the mornings o.O
My kids are used to it!


2.  Have you been to a strip club?  Was it what you expected?

Yes, just went for the first time Sept 7th of this year...
Trashy place.
I was surprised to see the girls naked and when they dance in front of you they actually spread their legs so you can see their clit!! didn't even know they did that!!
I had tons of fun that night...hehe


3.  Have you ever been to a "amateur night" at a strip club?

Not yet, but trying to find out when they do it!! LOL (nooo, I am not doing it, just for curiosity)


4.  Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?

Not at all, to each its own!


5.  Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?

Hell yeah!!
if i had a baddaboom body, bet your ass I'll be exploiting that shit!!!
Flaunt it while you got it!!!


6.  Have you ever given your partner a private dance?

Never!!


7.  Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?

I have, with my clothes on *grins*


8.  Showgirls, StripTease, Magic Mike...What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?

NONE!!
I will have to say Jamie Lee Curtis in the movie True Lies....hawt ass Bitch (with all my respect and the respect she deserves, Bitch in this case is a compliment)!! 

BONUS:  Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into reality?
given the chance to dance/strip, yes yes yes, would love to!! 
if this is about a fantasy of sleeping with a stripper, not really, never called me.
-----------------------------------------------------
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Sincerely Yours Aluv

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
Your answer to #1 sounds a lot like Jill's morning routine. She's constantly working it! Amusing that your son wants you to share your moves with his girlfriend!

We think amateur nights would be fun; this TMI Tuesday has made us want to find out if any clubs in our general area have them. We like the idea of watching "real" women dance. Pardon the expression; I don't mean to accuse professional strippers of not being real women, but I can't think of anything potentially less offensive that gets our point across.

Great answer to #5!

-Jack
Hedone said…
2. spreading legs, clots in face…that is pretty blatant. Whew!

7. Aren't lap dances fun?

8. I love that scene. I also mentioned True Lies in my answers.

-H
Showgirls, that movie is a touchstone in time for me, with Cobain and everything

nice and sexy classic film scenes, i love them all

private dance, my dear?

<3





Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv