Skip to main content

...Is football

 

"Wildcats 1986"
 

I have to admit I know crap about football, but since my son joined the high school team I am all up in that!!

I am so proud of him!

Like me he didn't know jack about it!  He was into boxing and skateboarding, but now he found a new love, and so did I!!

I am so proud of our team!  The coaches say this is the best team they've had in years!  Great kids, and their winning streak is amazing! *grins ever so proud*

My son plays defense and offense #40, he is a running back, and i don't know the other position *hehe* but I do know he is catching up and playing remarkable!!!

#12 our star quarterback and captain of the team, he is amazing!!

 
 
touchdown by my baby!!
 


Get'em back!!!

he had 7 of them on him, they caught up but they couldn't keep him down!
 
yeah  baby!! take him out!
 
 
 


Wonderful young men!! and there is my baby!! #40!! yaaay!!

I make sure I go to all of his games, that I am there every afternoon to pick him up from practice, of course his dinner ready by the time he comes home...I am even more excited than he is that he is playing, and he loves the attention.

His coach is trying to get him into wrestling after the season is over, another thing he is doing is track so he can work on his speed, I really want to make sure he stays busy in High School, I even help him with his projects, we work together and have much fun learning and doing it :)
by me staying involve in his activities, encouraging him, makes him even try harder, by me showing up at his games makes him play better...I let him know every single day how proud I am of him, of his accomplishments, on how hard he works, and how much I love him.

That's my boy!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv