Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Fuck Yeah it's Random




Hey, hey, hey, hey...Time to get random again on TMI Tuesday.  Why?  Because it is fun to know random stuff about you; it can reveal a lot about your personality.



1.  Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.

Gosh, I am going to have to go into the vault since it has been so long...I actually can't remember any! sad sad!!
but I will have to say...one day my x-husband and I were in the laundry room which the entire unit used, I felt play full at the moment and quickly got on my knees to give him oral...pffft he run from me!! can  you believe that? at my sluttiest moment ever!!!



2.  Have you ever played air-guitar...naked?

I haven't even played it with my clothes on!!



3.  What song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked?

Wanted Dead or Alive by "Jon Bon Jovi"



4.  Are you good in bed?  Why?

I am! I can rock my hips!! Doggie style i am a champion...again with the hips!  when I am on top...you guessed right...the hips!
I can suck the skin of a dick...
I like to explore
I am open for suggestions *grins*
I am all me and I love it!!
**wondering why I can't get laid this days?**




5.  What FEELS sexy to you--tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)

I enjoy feeling hands caressing me, specially all over my back and ass *sighs*



Bonus:  Write a six word autobiography.

Little, passionate, erotic, sexy, hot, Latina


----------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv



 

Comments

PaganPrincess said…
Oye! Guapa! Me Encanta!

Nice post, thanks for playing. I can't get laid these days either, but such is life. We'll be that much more into it when the rain returns.
Kazi G said…
LOL, loved your graphic for being good in bed :)
That dry spell seems to be going around!! Hope it ends soon!

Happy TMI!

~Kazi xxx
Hedone said…
1. What?! He's crazy. No wonder he's an ex.

4. You sound sexy.

Loved the graphics you picked this week.

Happy TMI Tuesuday,

-H
AtiyaLuv said…
uuuyy!! @PaganPrincess your spanish is great!!!
always glad to play TMI...and i guess the dry spell is going to go on for a while...lol

@Kazi G...
thanks :)
my dry spell is going to take a while...working on it though

@Hedone
yup, he was nuts! not spontaneous at all...
thanks for calling sexy, i needed that today!
and I did enjoy the graphics as well!!

Sincerely
Aluv
((hugs to all))
Dick Skin, that's hot...and the name of my next band

all i'm saying is that tonight is Laundry Night, if you want to come over, that's all i'm saying

love your new avatar: the shades, the mystery, the sexy

Secret said…
Wanted Dead or Alive! Yes, Bon Jovi rocks! That man gets better looking the older he gets.
Jack and Jill said…
I wouldn't have run from you. ;)

-Jack

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv