Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~You Wear it Well~

Thank you German Jones for this week's TMI Tuesday theme and questions focused on clothing.



1.  What is your most favorite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?

all of my Heels!!
Love to wear heels and I wear them well!!


2.  What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on one of your friends/workmates that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?

North Face bubble Jacket! I looove North Face! so warm in the winter!!


3.  What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on.  Why does it turn you on so much?

His Birthday suit...I don't know why it turns me on...take a wild guess? (just so you know, I really don't have a partner (man), that is up in the air at the moment)


4.  What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner or others?

Heels and red lipstick
Yes,
that is all...


5.  When you want to feel sexy what you wear and why?

Heels and red lipstick *grins*


6.  If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be

Again...Shoes/Heels!!
I'm a shoe hoe!!!


Bonus:  Tell us about your favorite scenario, real or fantasy, that involves some kind of clothing or fetish wear.

just think of Cinderhoe with glass heels and a very kinky DomPrince *grins*
you can imagine the rest!!!




----------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

angel shrout said…
bwhahahah Cinderhoe.. that is too funny. Again I cannot wear heels cause i have crappy balance. And Big boobs lol.
i love those fall autumn leaves heels on you, very swag

oh yeah, those North Face bubble jackets are everywhere, very trendy in the streets, i love watching Amy G in one doing the Giants telecast

i wonder if i shouted out the door "shoe hoe" instead of just "hoe", what the response would be...

*love*
Atiya Luv said…
@angel shrout - glad you liked it..hehe, and you don't need to walk to wear them...gurl aint nothing to do with balance, when i couldn't wear them I had them, i would wear them just to lay down... *grins*
big boobs = sexy mama!!

@the late phoenix
thank you, they are so nice :)they still look new!

and North Face is the way to go, things are expensive but they are worth it!!

I have one but is kinda of old already :(

*grins* haha...I would probably wink at you!

*besos*
PaganPrincess said…
North Face is a bit pricey, but good quality. Always happy to pay more for quality that will last a long time.
Jack and Jill said…
Your answer to #4 is hot, and really turned us on to imagine.

Your bonus answer was sweet and sexy. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv