Skip to main content

Unlucky with love or unlucky with men?



I talk to several friends about my ordeals with dating, total disaster each time...I've only had one date so far, back in July that I can't say enough about, he is awesome...but my luck...guy is married :-/

Although I have been involved in a LDR with a married man for 3 years I have learned not to put all my eggs in one basket.
I understand he is continuing with his life while my life has been at a halt waiting to see if our relationship will go to the next step/level but it hasn't.

Past month or so I have been putting myself out there...wanting to date and meeting people.

Seems like I am attracting creeps and weirdos, or guys who want to move too fast for me.

I wrote to my friend MissE keeping her updated with the dating situation...

Her response:

MissE:  oh my god, Aluv......how much bad luck can you have with men????? I'm so sorry...damn

Come to think about it, it is true!!

Dutch:  Married; living on the other side of the world.  Everything was wonderful and "we" thought we had something special, soulmates...I took the relationship to the heart, in my heart and mind I thought it could work, but I forgot one important factor...his wife!
He has pulled away from me, he does write but not with the same love and passion that he used to, and I feel he is becoming more distant as the days go by...painful shit if you ask me!!
I am broken from the inside out, but still holding it together and trying to be strong the best way that I can.  I know I am in love with him, or maybe I am just in love of the thought of what could have been.

Dates:  "Fuckers" yes, I call them fuckers!!! we hit it off over the phone or chatting but when we meet (first meet) dudes want to get freaky...all they talk about is getting laid, wanting blow jobs, and moving way too fast for me.
NO, I am not giving the wrong impression...I am straight out, I tell them exactly what I am looking for; long term relationship, that I don't want to jump into bed with the first guy I meet, I want to take my time, get to know each other, see if there is chemistry, sparks, and still that does not stop them from making an attempt!! is like they are ignoring what I want and saying!

Are you kidding me?

oh, another good one, if we text they ask for pictures, send a picture of my face...next text: do you have any sexy picture? breast? do you have one of your ass?
WTF!!!

Any gentleman left in this world, or in my area to say the least?

I am beginning to think that I am unlucky with love and with men!!

Sincerely yours
Aluv





Comments

Uma said…
Unlucky so far. Keep trying and your "one" shall emerge. Moreover i feel the dating sites throw you into the wrong pool. You should try finding people through friends and friends of friends and people like that.

Gook luck.

UM
AtiyaLuv said…
I truly wish I could just meet someone the old fashion way, but that is like a dinosaur (extinct). My believe is that no matter where I meet a person and how I meet them there is always a 50/50 chance & because everyone’s schedule is off and so very busy, it is hard to meet people the normal way.
I am a firm believe of fate and destiny...
Andee said…
Ugh...I feel your pain. I'm glad that I don't have to venture out into the dating world these days. I'm happily married and still meet guys who think that just adds to their challenge to bed me. Hope happiness comes your way soon!
AtiyaLuv said…
Thank you Andee, it is a toughy one out there in the daring world!! Very happy with my fellow bloggers and their wonderful relationships, is a true blessing
xoxoxo
Aluv
Secret said…
Here are my two cents. I've been in your place, know what you are feeling. My guy never left his wife. Honestly, I think he was too scared to do it. Don't waste your precious time. There is someone out there for you. Keep going out there and meeting people. Go do things that you normally don't do. Go to new places, have new experiences. If you meet someone and get the wrong vibe (jerk, psycho, etc.) cut him loose and keep looking.
AtiyaLuv said…
Dear Secret, thank you for your honesty and your two cents..I, like you fee the same way about "him" in been to scared to take that step, and that is why lately I have been doing just that, dating, doing things, keeping busy..yet, no matter how hard I try to put him off my mind is rather hard, but still making the effort...keep moving forward.
Thank you
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv