Skip to main content

update on Frankenstorm

Seems like is going to be a heavy one!

My boss already called, work was cancelled until further notice, depending on the damages it leaves behind...we live around flooding areas and we are on alert.

Just happy we don't have to work, an extra day off, and we get paid for it, can't get any better than that!

West Virginia is not expecting rain but a snow storm instead, I rather have the rain, and deal with flooding than snow, shovelling, and the cold.

do hope we have internet, will be a great opportunity opportunity to blog, catch up in my Second Life blog...put some pics in...lurk a bit :) stay busy the best way I can.

I still have to write about the 2 dates I had over the weekend...why do I even bother...i am such a persistent little slut!!! Haha

Braze yourselves, keep us posted if you are from the east coast!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Uma said…
Nice to know that you are safe and looking to update your blog more often now. Eagerly waiting to find out about your dates and fotos if any. Seems like you are having a lot of fun with the storm and getting paid for it. Cant get any better. Anyways, great to know that you are are over the emotional lowness and now cheered up and raring to go.

Waiting for more. Keep it cuming.

UM.
AtiyaLuv said…
LOL @UM, I am not reall over the emotional lowness as much, heart still achy but can't dwell on something I have no control of...keep my head up, and keep going!!

and I tried emailing you, but you have no email on your profile :)

Have a great day!!!
Uma said…
But glad to know that you are making an attempt to go over the slump by trying some new exciting stuff! Goo luck with that. And the storm helps. lol

My email is uma82blore AT gmail DOT com

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv