Skip to main content

Things ended, moving forward

I am fine.

I am doing well...

Master and I decided that the distance and having no time to spend together it is best that we remain...friends and stay in touch with each other.

No doubt there is love between us, but in the past year we have grown apart.

I am not hurting for we both understand the reasons for the decision...and I am totally fine with it.

He wants me to find someone that will be able to be there for me when I need him and take proper care of me, something that he can't do because of how far apart we are.

I feel better and more free to date now that I know I have been "released"...I have gone out on several dates (one timers) but just a few days ago I met someone whom I call "Papa Bear"
...I like him :) first guy I meet since Master that I feel I have a connection with, we laugh a lot together, we enjoy each others company...still I am a bit off about it, I don't think he is into me as much as I am into him...but hey, I am just assuming here...all I know is that the times we have spent together he makes me feel happy, we joke around, and oh how I love his Itanglish!!!

Is there a future there?  Only time will tell.

We had a conversation in which he says that he wanted to go slow, if things happened they happened, that we never know, that either he may fall for someone else or the same might happen to me...who knows, I am going with the flow right now.  I only have one problem...when it comes to intimacy, when I sleep with a guy, I can't sleep with anyone else, yeah, I know I need to take up some hoeish lessons (how to give it up without feeling guilty and enjoy every moment of it)

I am a very luvy, touchy, extremely attentive, caring woman, I pay close attention to details, even the little details that are not expected to be noticed...I really hope I can find someone like that, because I like the attention, the early morning calls, the surprise text messages or phone calls and maybe emails.  ya know...the little things.

I had an incident yesterday which I will post about after...
I called him to tell him about it but he was sleeping, it was way too early in the morning...he sent me a text that morning asking me how I was feeling and such and I told him again what had happened, how scared I was, etc., and you know what....I didn't get a call all day long, I heard from him that evening by text...so yeah, kinda made me think...girl he is not really that into you!
Ok, yah, we have gone on two dates only, but shit, if a girl you are interested in goes through an almost death experience, I would be on that phone at least to ask, hey you ok?  no, he just sent me a text asking me if I was ok...I think that is so impersonal and in some ways, does not show much interest if you ask me, but that is my take on it!!  we are not all the same, and we can't expect everyone to be the way we are ...

for now that is all the updates I have so far

...oh and WoW Day is about to start!!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv