Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~ Mustache Theme "Movember"~


During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of mustaches on thousands of men's faces around the world.  With their Mo's, these men raise vital awareness and funds for men's health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.

Please participate in TMI Tuesday the next three Tuesdays Nov 6, 13 and 20 to help us raise awareness about prostate cancer.  Come get anal as the questions will be prostate related 

Grab the TMI Tuesday button for Movember and display it with your TMI Tuesday post or for the entire month of November.

-----------------------------------------------------

This week the questions, from heelsnstocking.blogspot.com, have a mustache theme and a request for you to join in, even if it's just a little self checking.

1.  Ladies...Have you ever kissed a man with a mustache?
Gentlemen...Have you ever had a mustache?

YES...just recently :) Papa Bear have a mustache :))))


2.  The say "putting on the bearded' means going down on a lady with a full bush.  Do you prefer a bearded, trimmed or bald pussy?

Is this question for the guys?
but it is up to me to answer it I guess...
I don't shave unless I am going to be intimate...but that also has to do with the guy...depends how he likes it....


3.  What's your preferred style of 'tashing on'? (snogging)

LMAO, i didn't know what 'tashing on' or snogging meant...I had to google it!!!!

...................................minutes later after researching....................

suck face, lip action, tonsil hockey...give it all to me!!!!!!


4.  When was the last time you cupped yours on anyone else's testicles?

Last night!!! *grins*......*grins more*


5.  If you had a mustache what style would you be and why?

Ok, so lets be honest...I wax my upper lip, comes with the Latina territory, I have aunts that I swear for one moment I thought they were my uncles!!!

but since we are talking about a guys mustache....



I will have to go with the trucker as long as it is connected the beard...Like this...


Papa Bear :)
Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Uma said…
I am happy to know that answer to Question#4. Movemeber also meant things moving for you i think. Good luck, enjoy!

UM
Hedone said…
Thank you for posting the TMI Tuesday blog Movember icon.

3. You are one hot passionate lady :)

4. Oooh...lucky girl

5. Lol...aunts who are uncles

Papa Bear...niiiice.

-H
PaganPrincess said…
I'm spending more and more time plucking my chin as I get into my mid 30s. Hormones SUCK! It's not bad enough to be in need of waxing, and that's more difficult. Mine are still mostly white blonde, but there are some darker ones creeping in there.

I feel for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv