Skip to main content

Venting...a bit

I am still broken and very numb about the fact that things ended between him and I...but I keep telling myself that it had to happen, it was the right thing to do.

I am sad, hurt, but it is only normal to feel this way.  No matter how I see it, a loss is a loss.

I am grateful to have met him, the opportunity to have shared those wonderful moments with him

Taking it as a wonderful experience, I never in a million years thought I was going to travel to the other side of the world, not once but twice!! and that was an incredible experience.  I know for a fact that if I would not have met him I would have never traveled to the Netherlands...He gave me the courage to stand up to something, not to be afraid, to be adventurous.

I am not angry which is something we all experience when going through a breakup, but I am at ease, at peace, I am so thankful for meditation, it helps so much to balance my emotions.

Been up since 3am...

I decided to dress up and I look fabulous!!
Everyone is asking if I have a date after work, I do, with my son when I pick him up from football practice, in front of the TV probably catching up to American Horror Asylum...

I needed to dress up to feel good, lift my spirit, and give myself a confidence boost :)

from Papa bear I haven't heard from...he says he is interested but shows no interest...so I am just letting it be...I am not texting or calling, I took the initiative a few times, but I don't want to be a bother or seem like I am desperate...

Back to work, some music, and keep myself busy....


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Florida Dom said…
Sorry that it has ended but it sounds like you have some good memories of that relationship. And good luck going forward.

FD
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you FD, it was a wonderful experience indeed, filled with much love, and passion...
I am not sad it ended (just a bit), i am just happy and blessed it happened

Aluv
Uma said…
Dont worry, everything will be alrighti. Really heartening to know that you ve chosen to dress up and look forward than to look back. I am sure I am going to see some exciting stuff in the future.

Hugs
AtiyaLuv said…
I do hope so, is harder because my feelings are still alive, I spoke to him briefly today with and my gosh, it is embarrassing to say he made me feel the same way I felt the first day I met him...but there is a reason for everything, I am thankful for the experience, and all we shared...
Thank you Um!!
Dru said…
I have not been on blogger as frequently as I used to. This definitely was not the kind of post that I was hoping to read on your blog. I am soooooo sad that you and Master are done. I knew how much you love him and I can imagine it has not been easy. I wish you strength and closure as you go through this obviously difficult time.

You are right to believe in everything happening for a reason. The reason may not be clear now but it will be at some point. Also, its great that you are choosing to focus on the wonderful experiences as opposed to it being over.

Sending plenty of virtual hugs your way!
AtiyaLuv said…
@Dru
I am devastated, numb...and from time to time I think it is just an awful dream...and I do love him :) still.
Staying strong, taking one day at a time.
He is a great guy, and I only wish him the best of the best.
I just can't wait for the knot in my throat and the lump in my tummy to go away..hehe, I think that is the worse at the moment.

Thanks for the hugs I needed those :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv