Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)

pic taken from google image

What is cock Worship???

Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be gloriously enjoyable for you to interact with.  It is a strong statement that I am a complete slut for you and not something any old hard cock could ever do for my mouth, throat, hands, pussy, or arse.

While it is highly erotic and pleasurable to both, Dom and sub, it is not about sex.  It has everything to do with a special unique bond between two unique beings.  It is about being protective, nurturing, and providing unconditional love from Him to the sub, and to the one who is loved.  It is about giving without expecting anything in return!!!!

**such a well written piece, and explanation, makes my mouth watery just thinking about it!!**

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

7 comments:

Mike Mounier said...

Lovely, but the last sentence contradicts the premise: "it is about giving and not expecting anything in return". I submit that, in the spirit of cock worship, for the woman it is indeed all about receiving — taking, more precisely — and the fact that her partner enjoys it is secondary… almost irrelevant. If it is indeed about giving, it is about giving to herself.

Spanky said...

I'm a new follower. You REALLY should be a CWS member!

AtiyaLuv said...

@Mike Mounier
I did not write it, I just like the way she explained the love to the cock and she handled it :)

@Spanky
Although I would love to be a member and I consider myself a Cock sucker, a good one at that *grins* I must be sucking cock in order to be a member I believe, and for the moment I am not even close to it!

I do have the logo and link to the CWS Page on my blog :)

Aluv

Spanky said...

Aluv, if you would "love" to be a member and consider yourself a "good" cock sucker, that's good enough for me. Say the word and you're in.

AtiyaLuv said...

@Spanky
Then Sign me Up!!
and it is an honor
Thank you

Aluv!

Spanky said...

You're welcome! You can still post your thoughts on the subject, even if you aren't currently engaged in it :)

AtiyaLuv said...

@Spanky
That is very true :)
and i have tons to say on the subject lol!!