Skip to main content

A great Bday



I am 38, and I am so proud to say it.
I look good for a woman my age...I love my genes!!
Did my hair, new color, cut the bangs, blow dry and it looks so healthy...i have more surprises but in due time..

Every year for my Bday I am either sick or going through emotional issues, needless to say it was the same this year

But....

I did things different yesterday :) and turned things around

-----------------------------------

I was born the day of the innocents in the Dominican Republic (December 28th), it is what they call Aprils fool in the US.  My grandfather took the almanac and told my mom to name me Inocencia o.O
I am glad my mother was a defiant child and did what she thought was best, I have a beautiful and unique name and I love it!  Just like me..hehe
That is funny, I was born Aprils Fool...Dominican Style!! LOL

------------------------------------

My friend surprised me for lunch, he put this beautiful PowerPoint presentation together about my life...LOL, it was kinda of cool seen myself through time, blasts from the past...it helped more than I thought it would, I am a strong, smart/intelligent, and eccentric as most of my friends call me...and I am still wondering how he got most of them pictures...I need to do some detective work...

I was been handed down from friend to friend, and they all made sure I had an incredible day, busy, no time to think, relax, until I came home.  They wanted to hit a club but I was out of it by 10pm.
I just wanted to go home and cuddle up with my new blanket my babygirl bought me *grins*...

I have been feeling very well this days, determination, concentration, tons of reading, researching, writing, meditation and in between other things are really helping me...music and dancing are also a great therapy...we went to a dance studio...*coughs...I have an audition for a play!!! LOL

I don't want to blow my own horn but i am a good dancer...hehe

Looking forward to the new new year...mom is making a reappearance in January, I will be doing more blogging then...I love her dearly but she is stubborn as they come!  My way or the hard way!!! that's her motto..
....I have a feeling things will be different.
Change or adapt...I chose change :)

Do hope everyone had a great Christmas and all of your wishes came true.
Mine did.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

Emi Jones said…
Happy Birthday!
You do look great for 38! I just hit 38 as well. Too bad I feel 21 :)

Sounds like you had a good time - I think it's so sweet your friend made a power point presentation! That took some time I bet. Aww!!!
AtiyaLuv said…
@Emi
lol, feeling the same way, I have a 22 yr old daughter, and a 21, go figure!!
I feel young, and still have much to live for :)

It was a great time...D is a great friend :) he is my IT guy LOL

Thanks Emi
Jack and Jill said…
Happy birthday! We hope that 2013 brings you all the happiness that you deserve. And we agree that you look fantastic, for 38 or any age.
AtiyaLuv said…
hehe, thanks @Jack and Jill!!
most appreciated...headed your way to see what you have for sinful sunday!

hugs
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv