Skip to main content

Night Before Christmas Sexy Version

for the fun of it!!
I found this poem, I tweaked it just a bit...
forgot exactly where it came from...just want to make sure I don't take the credit for something someone else wrote!!



'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a child or husband was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings slung over the mantle with care,
In hopes that the dildos, butt plugs, and crops would magically be there

All cozy and alone nestled all snug in my bed,
while visions of hot men danced in my head
and me naked under my rub, hair up in a Santa's hat, 
I had just settled down for a long winter's nap

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter
I jumped from the bed to see what was the matter
away to the window I flew like a flash
Tore open my robe and threw off the sash.

The moon on my breasts and the new-fallen snow
Gave the luster of mid-day to the surprise below
when what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but a bunch of hot men and their cute reindeer

With a gorgeous driver, so lively and quick
I knew in a moment it must be hunky Nick
more rapid than race car drivers they came
and he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name

"now, Alejandro! Now Roberto! Now Dimitri! Now Sven!
On, Brad! On George! On Ryan! On Glen!
To the top of Atiya's bedroom, at the top of the hall!
now go with her! go with her! go with her all!"

As quick as a flash the men made up their way,
Up to the top of my house, in my bedroom to stay,
and then, in a twinkling, I heard in my room,
All nine of them came to dance around me as I swooned

As I drew in my head, ad was turning around,
out came Roberto in Calvin Klein boxers with a bound.
Dimitri was dressed all in black from his head to his foot,
and his clothes were torn with ashes and soot

A bundle of gifts for me he had flung on his back,
and his muscles bulged as he opened his pack.
His eyes, now they gazed, his smile how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his lips like a cherry!

His droll little mouth pursed up like a kiss,
and the smell of his cologne was hard to miss,
His loosened tie he now held tight in his teeth,
and around his mid-section was nothing but a wreath

He had a stunning face and six-pack belly,
I couldn't help it, cause my knees turned to jelly,
He was buff and tight, and he stretched out his arms,
without a blink or a thought I melted and to him I run

A wink of his eyes and a twist of his head,
soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread,
none of them spoke a word, but went straight to their work,
they filled my room with gifts, with sweets, flowers and all.

Laying the last gift on my bed, a rose
Alejandro kissed my cheek, i was blushing, I suppose,
They all sprang to the window and gave a big whistle
and away they all flew like the down of a thistle

But I heard them exclaim, as they raced out of sight
Merry Christmas darling Atiya, and to you a good night!!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv