Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Fantasy Anyone?~

Thank you to Swinging Gemma for this week's TMI Tuesday Questions.


Dutch and I in Second Life



1.  Do you think that acting out a fantasy can sometimes cause damage to a relationship?

Depending on the fantasy.
if the fantasy includes deceiving, cheating, and lies, you bet it would!!


2.  Some couples role-play their fantasies rather than introducing another person into the relationship to live out their fantasies.  Do you think that this is an acceptable substitute?

To some it may not be and also there are couples that have an open relationship, or enjoy a threesome...
Me?  I am not the sharing type...sorry, I am greedy!


3.  Is there a particular movie or TV serious or character from a movie or TV serious that you fantasize about?

Pfffft, easy enough!!
Jack Sparrow!!
dirty, drunk, pirate!!


oh and I had a thing for Jack Tripper in the 80's (Three's Company)


4.  Apart from the obvious things like child abuse, are there some things that are "off limits" for a fantasy, e.g. incest fantasies, age play, rape fantasies.  Why/Why Not?

Off limits to all 
age play - took me long enough to realize I am and adult!!
Rape - can't rape the willing!
incest - makes me shiver to think of it! *shivering* is waaay off limits for me!!


5.  What is the most taboo thing you have ever fantasized about doing?

I can't think of any...bet you when I read what others have to say I am going to think of plenty! but at the moment...the pic below is just making me want to pour honey all over myself!!! 



6.  Tell us about a fantasy you have that you don't ever see yourself actually acting out.  Why do you think you will never act it out?

For a few years I thought I was a owned slave, at least I was led to believe this, I guess the fantasy just stayed in my thoughts...I don't think at the moment I can trust anyone enough to ever try this again...


7.  Have you ever pretended the person you were having sex with was someone else without telling him?

YUP! with the X-husband....


8.  Have you ever tried to make a fantasy a reality only to have it fail miserably?  What Happened?

haha, only in the love department!
I fell in love with a fantasy, set my heart and soul in a fantasy....
what happened?
I got crushed!!


Bonus:  Tell us about your most Cherished fantasy.  Did you ever live it out?  Please give us all the juice details because that is the kind of people we are!!!

I met someone in an online game called SecondLife...we became husband and wife in the game, after months (almost a year) of emails, texts, pictures, fantasies, secondlife interactions we decided to meet in real life.
needless to say Aluv got on a plane from the US and headed to the Netherlands to meet him!
there was chemistry from the beginning!
it was very passionate, erotic, exotic, above and beyond all words!
I never thought in a million years I would end up all the way to the other side of the world, specially to meet a man, which on my behalf is was true love...
Glad I went, very happy I took that leap of faith :) even if it did not end they way i hoped


------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Uma said…
Nice to you know you even more!
AtiyaLuv said…
thank Uma, but after going over my answers, dang, answer #1 i am angry!! lol!
:)
aw, that Netherlands heart world map gives me hope in my situation. Three's Company is the bom, that's my show as a youth, Jack Tripper is my role model in threesome sex...i even have that couch.
AtiyaLuv said…
@the late phoenix there is always hope no matter the distance, but that is my take on it.
Jack Tripper, yesh!! awesome role-model, now i love you more *grins wide*

hugs phoenix
Aluv
Jack and Jill said…
So...Jack Sparrow and Jack Tripper, huh? Any other Jack's you'd like to get dirty with? ;)

Your answer to #6 makes me sad, but I know you will eventually find happiness and security one way or the other. But your answer to the bonus question demonstrates what a wonderful perspective you have.

-Jack
AtiyaLuv said…
@Jack and Jill
OMG!! i didn't realize that, I guess i do have a thing for Jacks'
awww Don't be sad, is a chapter of my life, a part of the story, some characters continue, while others end with the chapter...
We never know :)
thank you.

Aluv
PaganPrincess said…
WOW! Pretty courageous going halfway across the world like that. I agree Jack is sexy in theory, but when was the last time he bathed.........

and you and I are in agreement on number one. Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv