1. During the December
holiday Christmas season, Do you
a. Go away to join other family?
b. Have Christmas fun with immediate family?
c. Get to be alone with a lover?
d. Enjoy the peace and quiet and down-time of being with yourself?
We all get together the night before Christmas for a big feast, party, dancing, drinking...and Christmas day everyone at their house opening gifts, getting some well needed rest, probably recuperating from the hangover...fun fun
I do wish to take my three kids one day and just go on a vacation!! mmmmmmmmmmm
2. What is your favorite Christmas tradition or thing that you like to do every season?
We really don't have any traditions, just Christmas eve at my sisters house and opening gifts at midnight!
3. You are walking down the street and a sexy person is standing with a sign that says "kiss me" and mistletoe hanging above their head.
1. Would you kiss that person? YES or NO
2. Why or Why Not?
First I would make sure his breath is on point and then I will go for it!
4. Santa made up his list and he has checked it twice. Turns out you are on the "naughty" list. What is the naughty thing you did that put you on that list?
having a three year affair with a married man *shrugs*
5. For being naughty you have been locked in a room where you will be forced to learn about Christmas cheer. You will have to watch 24 hours of a Christmas movie, which move would you choose to watch? (pick just one)
It's a wonderful life!! brings me back to the 80's, an entire day of the same movie over, and over, and over again...
Bonus: Christmas can be a hectic time of year, so much so that romance might take a back seat to the festivities and such. Give us YOUR sexy tip for keeping the "chill" and "heating up" the Christmas season.
been alone for a few Christmas already so I can't even relate to the bonus question at all!!
a lot of masturbation and a lot of wishing that one day i will be with the right one for me...
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!