Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~ 'Tis the Season ~



1.  During the December holiday Christmas season, Do you
a.  Go away to join other family?
b.  Have Christmas fun with immediate family?
c.  Get to be alone with a lover?
d.  Enjoy the peace and quiet and down-time of being with yourself?

We all get together the night before Christmas for a big feast, party, dancing, drinking...and Christmas day everyone at their house opening gifts, getting some well needed rest, probably recuperating from the hangover...fun fun
I do wish to take my three kids one day and just go on a vacation!! mmmmmmmmmmm

2.  What is your favorite Christmas tradition or thing that you like to do every season?

We really don't have any traditions, just Christmas eve at my sisters house and opening gifts at midnight!

3.  You are walking down the street and a sexy person is standing with a sign that says "kiss me" and mistletoe hanging above their head.
1.  Would you kiss that person?  YES or NO
2.  Why or Why Not?

First I would make sure his breath is on point and then I will go for it!  


4.  Santa made up his list and he has checked it twice.  Turns out you are on the "naughty" list.  What is the naughty thing you did that put you on that list?

having a three year affair with a married man *shrugs*



5.  For being naughty you have been locked in a room where you will be forced to learn about Christmas cheer.  You will have to watch 24 hours of a Christmas movie, which move would you choose to watch? (pick just one)
d.  A Christmas Carol (Original 1938 version or the 1992 Muppet version)

It's a wonderful life!! brings me back to the 80's, an entire day of the same movie over, and over, and over again...

Bonus:  Christmas can be a hectic time of year, so much so that romance might take a back seat to the festivities and such.  Give us YOUR sexy tip for keeping the "chill" and "heating up" the Christmas season.

been alone for a few Christmas already so I can't even relate to the bonus question at all!!
a lot of masturbation and a lot of wishing that one day i will be with the right one for me...



------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Uma said…
Awesome pic of Santa!
Jack and Jill said…
We like the fact that you wouldn't just kiss the sexy person sight unseen. Gotta make sure they have good hygiene!

Great pictures! Definitely made us laugh. :)
i can't unsee naked Santa, but the more i see it, the more i want to see it, i want to fuck Santa Claus...with a mistletoe condom...still woozy off the dentist gas...
AtiyaLuv said…
@Uma - yes, just waiting for the 25th to roll him over *grins*

@Jack and Jill
must have good hygiene! but who can pass a good looking guy giving free kisses, specially when I haven't been kissed in so long~~

hugs!
Aluv
AtiyaLuv said…
@the late phoenix
i need me some of that gas, share please!!!
hope you get better soon, I know i am afraid of the dentist, so it takes a long time just to get over the trauma!!!

besos!!
PaganPrincess said…
my holidays are often lonely, too, so I get where you're coming from. Hang in there!
Hedone said…
I like your family's idea of partying the night before and being home the next day chillin' and recuperating.

Three years! That's a relationship. It doesn't make you naughty but I bet you can be quite naughty.

-H
AtiyaLuv said…
@PaganPrincess...My kids are always with me during the holidays...but sometimes I need that certain spice, that different kinda of love!

@Hedone...it is how we always celebrate, the 24th is the big day for us, we usually party til the 25th.
as far as the "relationship" yes, that is exactly what I thought it was :)

hugs
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv