Skip to main content

What did I learn this year and my highlights?


woweee...lets see how this goes.....

I allowed my emotions to get the best out of me, I loved unconditionally and blindly, I let my guard down...
It was the best love I ever gave and the most I ever gave to another (in a romantic level)

I am a great woman and I know how to love, give love and I am proud of that, I know when it is with the right person I will know how to love him and appreciate 'us'

I am driven, determined and I can do anything I set out to do :)

I am a great mom, yup!

My children and I became closer this year! **two thumbs up**

I loved and lost :) lesson learned
Learned to let go, forgive and forget.

I learned to listen to my body, and follow my guts and instincts..pffft..I will always follow those, they didn't fail me a bit!! i was right on the money all along.

I did my 52 TMI Tuesday blog! didn't miss one at all!!

I kept up with my resolutions!

I did a page called 366 days of me in 2012, will be posted January 1st 2013 LOL - I missed a few days, I am not perfect, lets see how 2013 goes .... yaaay

Meditating, keeping up with it no matter how hard it got...I still made it through :)

Learning to control my emotions, my feelings, and I still have to learn to be more vocal with others around me, I always have a smile, and it is not often people can tell when something is wrong with me. 

I am sure there are more :) and I will think of them as soon as I hit the publish button.

Tonight I feel great!
My house is clean, every corner
I went Feng Shui crazy today LOL
Feeling proud
Time to get all dolled up :)
I want to wait for this new year with positive energy all around me, positive, happy thoughts.
I am in a good place right now

Happy New Year to all you wonderful bloggers! the ones that are constant, the ones who are not, the ones that are gone and welcome to the future ones...

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

Sounds like you had a great year! Heres to another one! Happy New Year!
AtiyaLuv said…
Thank you, I think I did well myself, the love department was lacking big time, that went down hill before 2012 started, should have known better...but other than that I feel very proud of myself.

Happy New Year!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv