Skip to main content

A long, busy week

1/16/2013

I am exhausted!

Can't get enough of my bed in the morning.

It has been a long week and dreading the next two weeks that are coming.  

I love to spend time with my family, specially when we are all together, but at the same time I like my privacy, I like time alone, ME time, and that is something I know I will not be getting for now, and/or probably for a while since my mother is back.

Brother is back in the US from Germany and will be stationed somewhere in California.  ROAD TRIP (for the near future, oh and really didn't mean road trip...that will be a long trip, from one end of the US to the other, pfffft, that's my entire vacation!)

We are making tons of plans, do something different every day and get away in the weekends.  We want to make sure our brother enjoys his time here, we don't get to see him as often as we would like, or spend time with him the way we want to, so when we get to be with him we spoil him rotten, we go to bed late, cooking, playing games, going out, the point is to ware him out and make sure he enjoys himself.

I took the day off yesterday, I was suppose to get some rest yet it seems it was the longest and busiest day of my entire week.
Through the snow, car getting stuck, late everywhere I went because for some reason in New England everyone forgets to drive when we are having bad weather, you would think they just moved to the state, or better yet, that we never have winters here.

Everything is going well aside from that.

Feeling very proud of myself and all of my accomplishments by far.  
I heard from my Papi a few days ago, we are suppose to have a sit down, and no, it has nothing to do with getting back together, it is impossible for that to happen, but at least we will clear any type of misunderstandings.
I never, ever burn any of my bridges, or ended a relationship in bad terms, and I am talking about any type of relationship...I dislike animosity, been angry, or holding grudges.  My heart is not capable of hate, I may get mad, sometimes say things out of anger, but I am a firm believer that the universe will provide, I believe in Karma, and I feel if I ever do wrong to someone, or make anyone suffer in any way it will come back to me or it will hit me where it hurts the most (my kids and family).

I am nervous even knowing that I am going to chat with him, trying to control my feelings, the darn butterflies, and when the day comes I am going to wrap my knees to tight I wont be able to bend them :(
man makes my knees go all wobbly, weak...even the thought of him, a letter, any signs from him will send my entire body into oblivious!

Things ended in November, and I can't believe I still feel the same way about him, my feelings...when will this feelings and emotions fade?

Blessings to all~~

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv