Skip to main content

Bad Bad GERMS ~flu season~

A bad flu season this year.


Massachusetts so far have 18 deaths because of it, everyone is sick all around, and we have 6 more weeks to go.

I called to make an appointment to take my son in and they are rearranging the schedule for tomorrow because they are overbooked, emergency rooms are filled with sick people, and they called a state of emergency here..yikes!

All three of my kids are sick, and I mean, really really sick!
My son is been having a fever on and off all week, my oldest had a stomach virus which is also going around, and the cold to go with it, middle child, poor baby :( , is worse on her...the fluids going to her ear and she is already a bit deaf as is, about to get dates for surgery for her hearing and she has to wait til the cold is completely gone.

I can't believe among all this germs I was sick for about a week only, but I also have to say that when it happened I was on it!
My grandmother used to make us ginger tea...
Ginger root (smash it), 1/4 of a green lime, and a small cinnamon stick...(boil) make a tea, use honey to sweeten and is great for the cough.  If you are stuffy, it will help too :)

I made my son drink the tea and  he hates it, he got better after that but he wont drink it again, UGH!! teenagers!

Home remedies is my thing, my specialty, I know about certain herbs, plants, roots that can be use as medicine, etc., paid of to grow up in DR *grins*
I had a very wise grandmother, she would take us along with her when she went on her herb hunt teaching us about them, what they did, what they were used for...etc.  She used to go all over the neighborhood, into the woods, sometimes near the river cause only certain plants grew near the water...it was awesome!!

Although I am in the US I still stick to my roots, home remedies is my thing, and before I rush to a hospital for certain things I treat it at home first, if it doesn't work or gets worse then we go to a hospital.

I have been washing my hands like crazy, eating orange, cuties/clementines, drinking orange juice, having tea every night, I open all of the windows and doors to the apartment and air it out every day for at least 20 minutes to let the air circulate.
Taking every measure for me not to get sick again, I got it already but it didn't stick around that long, and it has not come back, I will keep doing the same thing as I have been doing, school this kids on doing the same as me, maybe if they listened to their mother they would've been better by now, but nooooo, we don't know shit and all we are good at is making their lives a living hell!  that works for me too.

I hope everyone is feeling alright, I know that DV was sicky wicky too!
Hope he is feeling better as well.

Take care, take vitamins and tons of vitamin C
Tea is they Key! LOL

HUGS to all!!
at least virtual hugs will not get you sick :)

Sincerely Yours
Aluv




Comments

Uma said…
Sorry to hear this! Hope you are feeling better. Get well soon.
AtiyaLuv said…
Thanks Uma, I appreciate that.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv