Skip to main content

Catfish

Definition of Catfish (Urban) Is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.


That was the definition I found online but it is more than that.

There are people who will also pretend to be someone else to drive other people insane, to blackmail, to stress them out, for revenge, and who knows for what other reasons.

I have never met a guy online who is not who he said he was, not that I have met many, but at least the ones I have met.
My Dutch was everything he said and more *grins wide*
He was the only one I have met that I've had a relationship with, the other two I met by fate, not saying that Dutchie was not fate, but we met in different circumstances (I still think we are soulmates..lol - I know, I know!! I have to give it up, move on, and I am in my own way, is just hard to forget someone who I loved so much)

...but anyways...

My friend is going through a situation at the moment that scares the shit out of me, and of course I feel so bad because she is extremely hurt

She has been talking to a guy since August of last year.
Even left her squeeze for this other man.
Talking about him since the time she would walk through the doors til it was time to leave.
Flawless each day
So much in love
Happy
He sent her flowers at work on various occasion, they talked on the phone every single day, texting from the time they both woke up....
they had a relationship, they made plans for the future...
and suddenly...
he disappeared, phone disconnected or changed, thing is she can't get a hold of him.
Miss M decided to call the place where he said he worked and found out there was no such person working there by that name OUCH!
Seems like everything he was saying was a lie!!

does it remind you of anything?


She is devastated and rightfully so :(

There is nothing I can say to make her feel any better...
I keep going over and over on what I should say to her, but nothing comes to mind.

Funny how last night I was watching the show with my siblings, criticizing it, making comments, etc., and today I get to work and find out a friend is going through it.

This is one of the reasons why I am scared of online dating.

I've had my Match.com profile up for almost three months and never even bother to check it.  Went out on one date and the guy was just a creepy creep!...(I have to write about that experience)

I know we are suppose to take chances, even meeting someone by coincidence can turned out to be a horrible experience.

Never been in that type of situation, and I hope I never have to go through it...my poor baby! I just want to find that guy and tell him off!!!

Not right to play with someones feelings.

I told Miss M not to worry about it, the universe will provide, karma is a bitch and he will get his eventually.
She just wants to get him back for the pain she is going through, but it is better to let time go by, God don't like ugly (her favorite quote) and no bad deed will go unpunished.

LOL, I am afraid of vengeance or doing wrong, I am a firm believer that whatever we put out is what we will get.
For now we are trying to keep her calm, keeping her busy, entertained and making plans to take her out so she can have a bit of fun for a change.

Distraction is a must!

Happy Thirsty Thursday
Drink responsibly

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

squirrel said…
Wow, that's scary. A good thing to look for before falling that deep would be a real life profile - employer's website, facebook, etc. I am definitely with you about taking the high road though.

I'm still so sorry about your Man, aluv.

hugs, squirrel
Florida Dom said…
Sorry to hear she was a victim but instead of trying to get back at him, I'd suggest she move on and just be more careful if she gets involved in another online relationship. Good luck in the future. It is still possible to find genuine people online.

FD
AtiyaLuv said…
@squirrel
I know! I still can't believe my Master and I are not together, but life goes on...
I agree with you on checking up on things like employers and such, but sometimes it just happens, we can't help but falling in love...I know my Dutch had me at HELLO!!

@Florida Dom
I do feel bad for what she is going through, and we are making sure she doesn't do anything she might regret later on, vengeance is never the answer and it is also wrong.
I do believe there are genuine people online :)

Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv