Skip to main content

In need of down time

I have been on the go since I woke up.

To say the least I woke up late, bed was just so cozy, even though I was wrapped like a burrito I could tell the room was cold and there was no way, no how I was going to leave the warmth of my bed and comforter.
Time was flying, faster than usual...I remember the days I would lay in bed for about 20 minutes each morning just thinking about him and...of our love :) time spent together *sighs* how great we are together, soulmates...so alike...oh dang

Anyways

There was no time to meditate, I pulled the covers to the side, shit, I was right, the room was freezing, I made a run to the bathroom...

To make a long story short, I was ready and out the door on time but we had some snow last night and it made the roads slippery this morning...yes, once again people forget they live in New England and with it they forget how to drive.  I was on time dropping off my son to school but I was late to work.

Work felt like a Monday, so much to do and limited time...I had to leave :) personal reasons...those who follow me on twitter know my ordeal, ugh, I dislike rush hour!

Once again, spending time with mom and brother
Mom is giving me the look...you know, the put that phone down or I'm gonna break it over your head look...yup, that's scary

I am feeling so disconnected! When they are at my house I can't go near a computer, cell phone, or my room, I have to stay next to my mom or she will follow me all over the apartment, I can't hide, go anywhere.  She makes all of us put our cell phones away, and it really makes a few of us edgy, lmao, I sometimes see my little sister biting her nails!

I love her dearly and I miss her when she is not around, but gosh, sometimes is like having a shadow...my sisters are so slick, they know how to play it off and squeeze themselves out of having to spend more time with her than necessary...smart Lil'bitches, but not tonight! I made sure my house was off limits!
Who's laughing now?
HaHaHa

After Sunday it will be a bit different, my brother will be going home, not back to Germany, yaaaaay, staying in the states, duty in California *claps happily* no more duties over seas.
I will be able to get out of work, go straight home, do a bit of second life, blog, lurk, and lurk some more, now I'm on Pinterest, go figure, lol, the important thing is that i will be able to go back to my normal activities, at least it is important to me, might be an inconvenient to others *grins*

I wanna go home so bad, here we are just watching catfish on demand and criticizing everything is going on with those poor souls!
Yikes
Ouch
Sad

Just one more hour...
One more hour...
Help!!!
Teleport! (tp me)
Beam me up Scotty
Clicking my heels together
I so wish I had a DeLorean
A remote control like in click

Or

Just ride it out

pffft

As if I had an option...not!!

This post is me just thinking out loud...

Sincerely yours
Aluv


Sent from my Windows Phone

Comments

Dee said…
Certainly sounds like you need some down time. I need some after reading it :) hehe

Dee x
AtiyaLuv said…
@Dee
it has been horrible!! I don't even look forward to going home anymore!
*grins* hope you rested :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv