Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Complete the Sentence~

Thank you Anonymous and Lurker!!
I love me some lurkers hehe, I am one too *grins*

Complete each sentence with an anecdote of sexual adventure or misadventure:

1.  The first time I...

had sex was March 24th, 1989


2.  The last time I...

can recall having some good, passionate, love making session was April 20, 2011


3.  The only time I...

am able to fall asleep as of lately is when I play with myself, tires me out and I fall asleep faster, if it doesn't work, I repeat the process all over again

4.  My best...

sexual encounter so far was between August 11, 2010 - August 17, 2011 *grins*
OMG!  that was so good!
that was my time with Dutch...we humped like wabbits!! haha 3-4 hours straight, non-stop cummin, love making, kissing...lets just say it was great!!

5.  My worst...

moment having sex was with my X-husband.
we had an iron bed, I decided to put my feet all the way back and tangle them around the rods...I got stuck, the more i screamed from the pain the harder he banged me, he actually thought he was doing a great job, didn't realize I was stuck and the screaming was from the pain not the pleasure...
I was not aware of safewords and BDSM when all this was going on...
there should be a safeword in sex for all types of relationships!

Bonus:  
Everyone, however much experienced, still has some unfulfilled desires.  What is at the top of your yet-to-do list?

For real?
I want a relationship!! 
a real relationship! a boyfriend, someone I can have actual sex with, meaningful and without meaning (i had to bring up sex first, tons of catching up, I feel sorry for the one who gets to be with me...) and after I get to have tons of sex and make up for all the years not having any, then we can do the regular things people will do in a relationship, like love, sharing, etc., 
That is my unfulfilled desire!

---------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

March 24, 1989: i remember that glorious day as if it were yesterday...

i'm part-Dutch...no, seriously...

AtiyaLuv said…
that was a very memorable day Phoenix!!
you and I need to talk! *grins*
*wink wink*
Ann Morette said…
5. Oh my gosh it must be a guy thing. I have had similar instances where they had mistaken my pain as sounds of pleasure.

During sex men are clearly thinking with their other head! Sorry that you had to experience that! And agreed- all sexual activities should have a safe-word!
AtiyaLuv said…
@Ann Morette
YES! all sexual activities should have a safe-word, I had a swollen hip for weeks! LMAO.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv