Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Rabbits~





way to go Late Phoenix!  wooohooo!! *grins*

1.  What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?

OMG!!
all of the above!! all of them, how can I just pick one, that sensation I feel all over my body as I am about to cum, and as I cum, the panting and the shaking *shivers* and after it so weak and giggling and smiling
*sighs* so good to have sex with myself

2.  For the fellas:  It is said that guys will fuck anything that moves.  but what if you're a hippie who's in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?

LMAO! so glad i am a lady right now *grins*

3.  For the ladies:  What would be your first gut reaction after he guy you're on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, "lets fuck like rabbits..."?

I would slap him really hard and then ask him "Did you get a hotel room yet?"

4.  There can only be ONE!! okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream/man/woman/lover/partner or your dream job, one or the other, not both.  Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?

**Phoenix, you know I had to put a pic on this one!!


i will go for the Man/Partner/Lover.
I can make money and work doing just about anything!
He can be the successful one while i work a part time and take care of the house and cute ass!!!

5.  Is love itself, being in love, crazy?  or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy worl?  or is it that your crazy and the world is just fin?  I guess what I'm asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness.  What is love?...Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me...NO MORE!!!!


Love is crazy, blind, deaf, has no reason, listens to no reason.  It can be beautiful, amazing, take your breath away, be all you want it to be...but it can hurt like a bitch!!

Bonus:  If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chaired our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?

I would love to say yes...but in reality there are tons of people out there who are closed minded, full of hate, no room to see things from a different point of view, not willing to give love, life and people a chance.

But the best part of it, we can always TRY!!
we never know, as long as there is hope.


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!




Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Silverdrop said…
Best answer to question 5 I've seen so far. :)
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you Silverdrop

okay, i am in love with you now, i really am, between the sex of Jessica Rabbit and the Highlander and the SNL club kids/men, i mean, this is a pop culture orgy. let's you and me discuss your cumming and the hotel key thing the next time it's Wabbit Season :*
Angelwithatwist said…
Love your bonus answer, I think the same thing..
Hedone said…
1. I can generally orgasm from sex with myself

3. buwhahahaha! You silly rabbit :-)

5. Ha! Awesome pic

Bonus: Yes, always try

Happy TMI Tuesday cutie!

-H
Uma said…
I loved the answers for 1. and 3. hottie!
AtiyaLuv said…
@the late phoenix
its wabbit season already, lets get it on!

@angelwithatwist
great minds think alike

@Hedone
Happy TMI!! hehe

@Uma
LOL, glad you liked :)
Ms. B said…
Loved reading your answers. Your were definitely daring on 2, indeed! I need to catch up on all the things you have been writing, I;ve been missing out!
SubReiSkyeM said…
Nice answers! I liked your use of pictures as well :P

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv