Skip to main content

Week 2 "Goals"

What a week!!!

I am almost done with my goals, but I still have a few hours left.

Medidate 5-7 days - I meditated 5 days only, I was sick, son was too...is just been awful with the flu

Dress up every single day and fix hair - Done!! and yes, even when sick I still looked great!

Update blogs SL/RL if there is updating to be done - hehe, my SL has been a bit busy, still trying to get in the swing of things, meeting new people, making little changes here and there...same with this blog, my TMI and my WoW day pics are still up to date.

Keep house organized - Done! this has been an easy one, putting things where they belong, make sure dishes are cleaned after use, etc...13 days into New Years and I can't say that I have been going nuts because I have to clean, or my room is messy, or dishes need to get done...things are just done!!

Cook every day, bring lunch for work - Done! Saving money of course and eating much healthier, trying to keep up with the weight loss...hehe, pictures will be coming soon!!

Put my Laundry away - so i did laundry last weekend and it is still sitting in the basket LMAO, I am horrible when it comes to laundry.

More lectures at work - Great week at work, and getting involved in other things as well, trying to make work a more fun atmosphere to be at.

Budget - No Comment "still trying to recuperate from Christmas, heating bill is kicking our ass, and those little things we don't expect like getting sick and medication a bit too expensive :-/
so yeah, I am working on it
It will get better!

Less Technology/Read more - I haven't watched much tv, I didn't use SecondLife for 2 days, when I do go on I am more AFK than anything else, I really don't log in to Facebook.  I do twitter, more in some days than others.

Eating & exercise - eating is great!! exercise not so much, dancing at home, staying active at work, and wanting to go to the gym again, my favorite time is 5am, gym is almost empty, i got it out of the way and it helps me go to bed early.
When i hit the gym at night I am all pumped up, takes me hours to fall asleep!!

I fell behind at work, I left early a few days, and missed Friday, this week I am going to make up for time lost...It will be hard.  I am not working Wednesday and Friday I am going in for a training all morning long, that leaves me with 3 days!
I will make the best of it.

Hope everyone enjoyed their week!
Missing Jack and Jill's posts.  I guess we all need a break, Kjoy is doing the same thing, I was thinking of taking a break from a few places myself...

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

C Stag said…
very admirable goals...
but 5am? there is virtually nothing I'd get up at 5am for... its an ugly hour! ;)
travel, maybe to take a photograph... of of course...
AtiyaLuv said…
thanks C, and yes, I have done it before :)
it is easier for me...
:))

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv