Skip to main content

Blizzard of 2013

I was expecting a huge deal!!

People talk about the Blizzard of 78 as something out of this world and this one was suppose to be worse...NOT!!!


Been texting with some friends and asked them to send pics to see what they were dealing with...

So far...

WoWsers

I did try going downstairs to take a pic of my front porch, when I heard the wind smack hard against the door, I run up the stairs, nope, I'll take pics from my window!

Yes!
I am afraid of the cold, my Dominican ass still afraid of the cold, and why I choose to live in a cold state?  Let's just say history is important, and this is where it all started :)


White car is mine..is going to be a bitch trying to take it out of there

my friends house!
Before and After my other friends house...

Nemo, as they are calling it is a bad storm, but I don't see the blizzard in it!
Some towns are getting it worse than others, as far as I am hearing from the news.
My town up to 2 feet of snow, looks like more, there is hardly any snow on the roofs, the wind is taking care  of that...the houses with flat roofs are in trouble, the heavy load can make it cave in, that happened a few years ago...67 cave ins in the state of MA!

across the street from my house..
Yesterday afternoon after 4 O'clock no cars allowed on the road unless you worked for public services, hospital and positions that needs to keep the state running...you know what that meant for me?  No Chinese food delivery!!!!

I looked out the window a few minutes ago and my neighbor is shoveling, poor guy breaking his back for nothing, the wind is not on his side.  I am going to wait til it stops, call my friend, have him plow *grins* then clean around...I am enjoying my view so far :)


brrrrr....

the snow seems to be picking up again...

How is everyone doing?

Stay safe!!

Going back to my other duties..
Pinterest
Second Life
TV
Brunch in a few :)
and whatever the rest of the day leads

Happy Blizzard!!
I hope and pray the power stays on...my only concern, but I am ready with books and board games just in case.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Spanky said…
Welcome to the CWS Network!
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you very much @Spanky! it is an honor!! *yaay**

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv