Skip to main content

oh what a night!

Did not think I was going to have as much fun as I did! (just wanted to get that out of the way) and with that said....


When we arrived at the Bar I looked around to get a feel of the place, I always look for nearest exit(s) and/or alternative exit door(s) etc., (Just want to make sure which way to run in any case that I must)...as I was viewing the place I noticed all the nerds, I don't have anything against nerds, I love them, heck, I am one too, but I was expecting something else....

First thing I said to my friend "this is a fucking set up!"
They bring all this guys with no game to a flirt fest, the point of the night is to crown the biggest flirt, male and female, so it actually forces this guys to go around and make their move, and for what I saw, some got very lucky!

             

We met two wonderful guys J and C - BLAST!!
Danced the night away :)
Drank--responsibly *grins*
just so happen one of them will be in Providence this weekend and we all made plans to meet up there!
what a small world

What fun to just get down, we had moves! We even did the pulp fiction dance!

We had the best table at the place, people just kept wanting to chill around our area because of all the activity going on, the laughing, all the dancing.
and it is always like that too, not to blow my own horn but I always make sure I have fun, no matter where I go, who I am with...I am a party of my own, not shy to make conversation and when it comes to dancing, I don't need a partner, I get down, once on the dance floor I am pulled from one side to the other :)


My knee popped out of place, all swollen at the moment and to think I have the roaring 20's Gala tomorrow night! I will dance even if I have to drag a chair to the middle of the dance floor, I can dance the hell out of a chair! (for real real, this sucks!!!)

The weekend started out GREAT!
My weekend started yesterday :)

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Spanky said…
Nice!

There's a comment on the CWS blog from someone asking to repost your poem on their blog, with full credit of course. I said it was OK with me, if it's OK with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv