1. What is the most revealing thing you have ever worn in public?
I am going back, way back to 1990 - a one piece swimsuit that looked like floss, only covered the nipples and private in the front...it was the lambada days
2. Have you ever unwittingly shown more than you intended in public due to a wardrobe malfunction?
when I took my vacation over sea, met up with some friends, each time we sat down to have a drink or just chill he would sit me with the sun smacking me dead on, I was not aware why, later I found out (since I don't wear a bra) that the shirt was/is see-through in the sun!!
Halloween party, pimp and hoes, I wore a black lingerie but I put on a light sweater on top of it...one of the straps broke and for a very long time I had one of my breasts exposed until someone asked me if I was imitating Janet Jackson ^.^
3. Are you more likely to arrive at an event over or under dressed?
over dressed hands down all the way
4. Tell us about a time when you have arrived at a venue and immediately wished you could leave because you were dressed completely inappropriate?
I really never dress inappropriate, over dressy yes, inappropriate, not really...unless I am asked to do so *grins*
5. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you love with a passion?
hats, ummmm so very sexy!!!
6. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you hate with a passion?
socks while having sex!! grrrrrrr
you and your friend are going to a special event and you know that he/she has spent a lot of time and possibly money on their outfit and are very excited about what they have created. They refuse to show you their outfit until you are both ready to leave for the event and you find that they look awful. What do you do?
that doesn't happen much in my world...LOL
would be more likely my friend(s) will wear something inappropriate rather than look awful...but in due case it ever happens I have no problems calling he/she out, funny thing is that they know this to be true!
I have no problems telling it like it is...if I am a real friend I am not going to allow my friend to go out there looking like shit---but tats just me
HAPPY TMI TO ALL!!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!