Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Making Sacrifices and Resisting Temptation


This week's TMI Tuesday questions were produced by Heelsandstockings and Hedone



1.  What did you give up for lent?

Nothing....
I don't eat meat on Wednesdays and Fridays and is because of my grandmothers' believe, she was the religious one


2.  What sexually could you never give up?

Haaaaa!!
I can give up everything for what it seems, I can't remember the last time I got me some!!
and in all honesty I need a refresher course, just to see what it is I can give up and what I can't...I am sure I will have plenty of volunteers


3.  What act would you like to do for 40 days and 40 nights?

have sex, and lots of it, every act in every way!!


4.  What sexual sacrifice you made?  why?

I am celibate.
Until I find someone worthy enough to release my pussy to!


5.  Have you ever been tied to a cross or anything else?

I have been tied up to a table *grins*
I loved to go all over the place as a child, for hours I would be walking all over the neighborhood and my grandfather was pissed one day, so I wouldn't go out, he tied me up to the kitchen table LOL


6.  What part of your body do you like worshiped?

all of me!!!
Kiss me, adore me, love, me, worship all of me!!!


7.  What can your partner do to you that makes you feel true bliss?

kiss me and hold me
mmmmmmmmm
I remember those kisses
him holding me
telling me he loved me in his sweet Dutch accent *yum yum*
and the orgasms, OMG the orgasms


Bonus:
Tell us about a time you were tempted.  Did you give in or resist?

Not long ago, such a sweet and fine guy kept asking me to just go crazy, to go wild with him, for one night...
I resisted, I couldn't bring myself to it, although I wanted to soooo bad!!
No regrets



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
2. I will be first in line to tempt you.

4. Good answer.

5. Well tying you to the kitchen table today would take on a completely different meaning ;-)

7. Seems like some good memories.

-H
release the pussy > release the hounds

Catholic school when i was young, during Lent for Hot Lunch we could only get the cheese pizza on Wednesdays and Fridays, no pepperoni...that always miffed me...
AtiyaLuv said…
you are first H! Phoenix got second *grins*
4. thank you
5. don't I wish!!
7. they are awesome memories
Thank you
Aluv

@the late phoenix
lmao, what can I say...
I went to catholic school too, I was getting more beatings there, those nuns liked to hit!
I loved the school cheese pizza~no pepp
Kazi G said…
Oh, I hope you're able to find that special someone to release your pussy to someday soon!! :)

HTMIT!!

~Kazi xxx
GoodWill said…
#5 - too funny.

#6 - perfect.

Add me to the list hoping you find someone to "release the pussy" to soon! Lol

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv