Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Memorable Moments~



What are your five (5) most memorable/amazing sexual moments?

3/24/1989
I lost my virginity...that was Good Friday - and not because I lost my virginity, it was actually really Good Friday...
We spent the entire weekend together :) it was like a honeymoon
should I mention I was only 14 - lucky punk ate my cherry!!!

6/1996
Made love with my husband for the first time
that was one of our best moments, discovering our bodies, laughing, me saying to him "oh wow, is nice and big" and him saying "yeah, I used to masturbate a lot as a kid" haha, those were the good days

8/11/2010
Met the Dutch and wowsers! 
yes, first G-spot orgasms and multiples...*bows to the Dutch*
8/12/2010
When he grabbed me by my hair in doggystyle position, pulled it back and said "you sexy little thing"
8/14/2010
I think I have mentioned plenty of times that it was one amazing, passionate and erotic experience...
The feelings involved made every possible moment incredible!  the way my body reacted...still leaves me amazed and speechless, I didn't know my skin could do such things LOL *shivers* woohoooo haha, yah....
8/16/2010
First time I ever, ever had sex with my period...yup!
seems like all of my latest and most memorable sexual experiences have been with Dutch..hehe
I spent the entire night washing sheets and towels at the hotel, we made a huge mess, but that was so good, made it all worth it!..
4/20/2011
It was another great day with Dutch...and what made it so great was the fact that it was the day I knelt naked before him, I crossed my wrists with my arms up in the air and submitted to him :)
*sighs* he carried me, laid me in bed and TOOK me!!!
yeah!!


**and each time he thinks back of the moment with me and we reminisce about our moments together he says to me..I don't think I have ever seen something sexier than that...** TOP THAT!!!
sighs!!!!!



Bonus:
What is one quality you appreciate in a lover?
That he will take his time loving me, appreciating me, enjoying me and what I have to offer and give.
It gives me tons of pleasure and also makes me want to give more of myself and be the best I can be when my partner reciprocates with the same love and affection...and also I will be your dream love making (fuck) doll! 



HAPPY TMI TO ALL!!

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Hedone said…
Very sexy TMI Tuesday.

3/24/2013 - Happy Belated Anniversary *giggle*

It was 3 yrs ago almost to the day that I was spanked for the first time. I blogged about it 3/24/2010.

8/12/2010 - hot shit! Yes!!! Love me some of that.

Yaay! For those wonderful memories. I wish you many more.

Bonus: So true. All partners should be like that, then we'd all have good sex.

-H
BiLikesSciFi said…
Period sex. Fuck yes!
Angelwithatwist said…
UGH I wish mine would have period sex again.. sighs. The hair pulling HELL TO THE YEAH.. I love that and to have them tell me things.. Great post

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv