Skip to main content

and it gets better

All that is needed is a bit of faith and hope.

Happy and better days.

Day two of meditation and what a marvelous difference it has made.

Peace with me and within me.

I should have never stopped but now I know better.

Mothers day is approaching, I never ask for certain gifts but this time around I did ask for something.  A Chromebook

I have a wonderful computer at home, and an alright phone that needs to be replaced ASAP, but I need something that I can take with me everywhere I go for various reasons (easy access).

Already told the daughter to call the father and the other daughter so the mother can get what she wants and deserves *grins wide* of course I also wanted to throw in a phone in the entire process but I can give myself that gift just to make it easier on them.

In other news...
The company I work for is moving, relocating to a new building, so many rules and restrictions just because is a new place (and they spent over a million dollars on it).
They wanted to do away with the printers having only one for the entire floor and we will all be connected to it just because they want to save money on ink...really?
No more computers in the classrooms, we are not even allowed to have a desk either, we are going to be given a cubicle, but that is unreal to me, there is no way I am going to be on my feet from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm, I am glamorous girl at work and always wearing my heels, I already told the CEO he is going to have to find a way around certain rules for me, of course he laughed but I know deep inside he took it serious.
Another thing I am freaking out about....
no more SecondLife during the day, HAAA!! no computer in the lab means no SL!! we will see about that, there is always a way around and I am going to figure it out.

For now I am not stressing what is going to happen in a few weeks, I am concentrating on today :)

One day at a time.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Anna May said…
I think you deserve a Chromebook as well, and hope your daughters can finagle that for you.

So glad that meditation is giving you a better sense of peace, I am trying it for myself, just to shut down my every running mind lol
st said…
There is usually a way around rules. Good luck with that one. Hope you get the Chromebook. You have the right idea, getting our request in early. Hope it works out for ya.
Desireous said…
I've found meditation and hypnosis really make a huge difference in my life! Glad you are using it to improve yours as well!
Hedone said…
Keep taking care of you.

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv