Skip to main content

And they have the nerves to ask me why?

I don't know if it is just me...maybe I am not been clear enough, I have no idea of what is going on with the dating world, seriously, it might be me, I am starting to think I am the one with the problem here.

Maybe guys are having their own issues with women as well, would be nice to talk to a guy who is having the same problems I am or worse ones *grins*, although I have heard from dudes that girls nowadays are gold diggers (LOL)

I am not dating but I am trying to, unfortunately I don't make it to the meeting part and some wonder why.

Easy!

*WARNING - This may get a bit getto*



MotherFunker!!!
You see my pics in my profile but that is not enough, as soon as the texting starts this is the kind of shit I have to deal with:

Him:  
"you have any sexy pics in your phone?"

Me:   
"nope, I lost my phone once and will not take those type of pics, don't want the evidence"

Him:
"I know you do, come on, send me a pic, or take one now"

Me:
"you seen pics of me in my profile"

Him:
"yes, but how do I know it is you?"

Me:
"ok, will send a pic over" **text the pic**

Him:
"you must have some sexy pics in there, or just take one now for me"

Me:
"I just sent you a pic of me"

Him:
"yes, but I want to see a sexy pic"

Me:
I don't reply back and just ignore any texts coming through

If what you want to see is sexy pics, my man I suggest you get a subscription to Playboy!
Can a man/guy have a nice a conversation at first, try to get to know the person, likes, dislikes, but of course since we are living in a world where sex is what most people are looking for, getting laid is the in thing...I feel as if I am living the 80's all over again!

I am sick of the same thing, same games, no originality on their behalf at all.  
I hate when some dudes start out with "I'll take you shopping", unlike many of the girls/women around my area I am not into who is going to take me shopping or how much he can spend on me either, I don't pity fuck anyone because of some cloth or shoes he is buying me, if you feel the need that you have to offer me your credit card for me to like you, well buddy you are parked on the wrong tree.

A guy said to me that he will pick me up, we can go for a drive and maybe we can find a perfect place to park and we can fuck ...
IN YOUR CAR?? SERIOUS??
put his ass on blast!
I told him when we first started talking how long it has been for me, and that the first time I wanted it to be special, unfortunately for him special is getting laid in his car...fucking classic!!

No, I don't have a problem fucking in a car, or on top of it for that matter, I've done it but for the first time? NOPE!

I was texting with a guy back and forth, I thought there was a potential meeting in the works until all he was sending me was cock pics and asking me for pics, what a turn off.

It is just crazy when I go quiet and don't reply back to their texts and they wonder why.  If a girl says no the first time, second time, even a third time, why the hell a guy feels he must put pressure on her to do things...in my case the fucking pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am so heated)
If i say NO, no pics, I am not texting you naked pics, pics of my tits, ass, pussy, etc., then don't keep asking!

I swear writing this post is messing with my blood pressure.

The guys that are been put on my path are not even close to what I am hoping for.  Sad how I start to ignore them and they wonder why.  I do hope some have the rationality and the common sense to go back and read the text messages, they probably will find the answer there...I can't get over the fact that they still have the nerves to ask me why am I ignoring them.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv




Comments

Fondles said…
I'm sorry that I'm sitting here laughing. it is a horrible horrible thing, online dating.

I've tried chatting with blokes i meet online and i've NEVER gotten far enough to actually go out and meet any of them. Well, except one fella who it turns out had a gazillion mutual friends with me.

but we're just friends, cos he don't rock my boat. Pity, cos he's kinda a nice guy. Soft, but nice.

Wishing you better luck tomorrow...
AtiyaLuv said…
my problem is that I am sexually frustrated and I just can't give my coochy to anyone...I want to find a guy I like and is as sane/crazy as I am..and no need to be sorry LOL, i read it today and couldn't help but laugh too!

thank you Fondles
Tom said…
Sounds like that asshole was just looking for wank material. Seriously, he can't find a picture of a naked woman online? As for the "I'll take you shopping" guys, they would be better off just hiring prostitutes. :P
AtiyaLuv said…
Tom, that is exactly what I thought about the pics!...
thanks :)

Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv