Skip to main content

Week 15 ~much better now~

I started the week on the wrong foot but with a bit of perseverance and great friends I was able to turn that around by mid week

My children are grown, my youngest is 15 so it is time to do things for me, I always say I am going to do it but in the end motherhood kicks in and end up sacrificing me time because the children are in need.
Lately I am left without a car, having to take a ride home from work because my child needs to take the car to work, in other words, I am inconveniencing myself to accommodate her.  She bought a car and has not registered yet and since I am on a flexible schedule this week one of my goals is to assist her in doing so.

This week I felt i was drowning, for one moment I felt I was losing control of everything and the situations at hand.
Took a moment to reflect, think, and breath; it worked.
Mind is clear, I was making a huge deal out of the little things but as I organize my thoughts everything around makes more sense and no longer drowning in a cup of water.

I am meditating and doing Tai Chi Qigong at home and working with a new schedule to go to the gym.
I can go late to work the entire week, making it a point to go to the gym every single day to build my routine all over again.

**thank you all who contributed to making me feel better, you guys are amazing! Hedone, Special K, Chris, my SecondLife Friends Koco, Misse, Harald -- I really don't know what I would do without you guys**

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

st said…
Great friends...what would we do without them? Glad you have a support team. :)
You said something about inconveniencing ourself for our kids. I think it's hard NOT to. It's a fine line when you stop "helping" and have the kids figure it out on their own. It's different for everyone and every situation.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv