Skip to main content

Dear Anonymous

No matter how hard you try, no matter how much you write, no matter how much you stalk me one thing is for sure...CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

I have been through enough in my lifetime to know how to dismiss pitiful people who are not happy with their lives and feel the need to bother others.

I don't know who you are and honestly I don't care but I do know where you are from, it is just sad that you can't find someone in the Netherlands to bother and have to target someone all the way in the US...tsk tsk

I have always wondered why am I the target of your insults and what your motivation may be, perhaps you are in love with "him" and he does not give you the time of day, or probably at one time or the other you actually felt or knew how much we (him and I) loved each other, still, for whatever reason it may be I just want you to know in case you didn't that the coast is clear, I am not in the middle, in the mix, or in your way...

and just in case you are wondering...it didn't end because lack of love, but because of the distance that separates us...

Thank you for reading my blog, for keeping taps on me, and taking time of your time to give me attention, really does make me feel special that I am in your mind as much as I am.

I wish you the best life has to offer, and wait for karma babygirl, remember, the universe will provide and you get out of life whatever you put in.

Namaste!!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Sarah said…
Seriously?? What is the point she is trying to make? She's in the Netherlands!!!!
People never cease to amaze me.
AtiyaLuv said…
I know raaaight!
but it has been going on for a few years, I must be a huge threat to people that they feel the need to bother me..but oh well...what can you do?
above all I am such a happy girl :)and doing so wonderful.
Sarah said…
Years?!?!?! My hell, someone has way too much time!
Glad to hear ou are happy and wonderful. You're awesome!
AtiyaLuv said…
Yes!! yeeeaaars (like how I stretched that? LOL)
such person must either have too much time on her hand or hate me that much...
and thank you :)
((hugs))
I am a happy woman at least 99.9% of the time :))))

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv