Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Mapquest to Sex~


I sure need to get myself a map, or my GPS going, heck I will need Google Earth next time I have sex!



1.  Answer Yes or No:

I regret My First Kiss - NO
I Miss My First Love - NO
I Married My First Love - NO
I Loved Someone That Didn't Love Me - YES (the Dutch)


2.  Do you consider yourself monogamous or poly-amorous or some other category which you will explain or define for us now?

I would say I am monogamous when I actually have a partner...


3.  Your partner is in the mood for sex and you are tired - what do you do?

a.  Start snoring.  There is no way I'm giving it up tonight
b.  Trade.  Your give me a massage...and we will see...
c.  That would never happen!

If my man wants his pussy, he can wake me up anytime of the night, call me anytime of the day!


4.  Does your partner mind if you masturbate, in bed, when they are there?

I don't have a partner but when I did I wouldn't masturbate around him, I just don't know how an ol'fashion puertorican would handle that...


5.  Describe your typical sexual romp:

a.  your re playful and tame
b.  you have occasionally introduced a few thinks like outfits and toys
c.  you love trying new things and shocking your partner.

all of the above!
kinky and adventurous little thing I am!!!


Bonus:
What was your best ever masturbation experience?  Why was it the best?  Describe.

Best masturbation ever?
when the Dutch did it for me, he masturbated me as he kissed my lips, kissed my neck, played with my breasts/sucked on them,...OMG getting horny thinking about it.

I don't know what it is about a man masturbating me, fingering me, is just a fucking turn on...(dripping!!!!!!)
what??  the fact that he just took over, he laid my ass on the that bed and just handled!
and when he was over he started licking his fingers..HOW HOT IS THAT?!




How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we'll all know where to read your responses.
Please don't forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Hedone said…
Love the signs of sex graphic.

3. Great answer. Amen to that!

Oh how I love to be fingered. I like it better than most intercourse.

-H

Silverdrop said…
Damn that was hot!
yeah, that is a great title! and i LOVE LOVE the sex signs, fantastic stuff, i'm into all that symbology and recognizing brands and the power of the universal sign...

did you see that Simpsons episode recently where Bart and Homer moon the Google-Earth cameras trying to photograph/video/record the Springfield area?
redceedee said…
Best. title. ever. I wish I thought of that!
Mrs. M said…
Love your description of being masturbated. Delicious.

Happy Tuesday!
I love the sex signs!
you're funny with the ol' fashion puerto rican! Latino men are funny, aren't they?! I guess that's why i married a slice of white bread :P
Good read!
Happy Tuesday
oatmeal girl said…
I admit to particularly loving the sign and label "Destroy evidence of affair." Very straightforward - and useful!

o.g.
AtiyaLuv said…
@Hedone
a picture is worth a thousand words, and yes, we have that fingering thing in common

@Silverdrop
thank you!

@the late phoenix
OMG i am looking for that episode, name please!!!

@redceedee
thank you!

@Mrs. M
mmmm it was very delicious *sighs*
and happy wednesday to you!! LOL

@Catherine Martinique
seems like the pic was very popular, glad you liked
and yes, those latino men are something! after that long experience I will stay away..hehe

@O.G
hehe, that was a good one!
thanks for visiting o.g
:)

Aluv!!!
i'm not sure, but it's this season, it was either last week's episode or two weeks ago or 3 or 4 weeks ago, somewhere in there.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv