Skip to main content

Week 18


Great week!

Felt very excited for all the accomplishments made.

Budgeting is a challenge, and it is depressing every other week when it is payday and the day after I am broke, but at least the important things get solved...tsk tsk.  Still it is a shame to work so hard just to get by.
Meditated all week and exercised, could have worked a bit harder and is what I intent to do this week, put a bit extra effort into it.

No dates, I did had some lined up but canceled, matter of fact I have a date to get to after I finish writing this post, not very excited, feeling bloated, a bit of a headache, and I have my period...blah!
Just hope I am good company this evening.

House is spotless, clothes ready for the week, let's see what it brings, I am ready to take it head on!
Tires in the car are balanced, my car needs some serious TLC, I have to get it done soon, already had a warning from a state trooper, ooopsy, he was awesome lol, let me go with a verbal warning, but I did get him to smile.

Went to "Eat at Joe's" for the first time my daughters treat :-)
It was a great time, but it does feel weird sitting down having an actual alcoholic beverage with my child!! *shivers* time flies and we don't even realize it!

Making some amazing progress with myself, I am enjoying it, and having fun while doing it.  Is all about setting personal goals, small goals, and competing with myself.

Thinking of a little business venture, let's see where it takes me...it is all in my head at the moment, just planning.

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Secret said…
I love your positivity and enthusiasm! Your hard work will pay off. Keep it up.
AtiyaLuv said…
thanks Secret!!
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv