Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~how do you like it??



How do you like..........................

1. your eggs cooked?

I love eggs!!
scrambled
over easy
fried
omelets
scrambled with peppers and onions and cheese, yummy yummy!!
and my dream come true
a bacon, cheese, omelet with extra bacon


2. Your sandwich cut? in half, down the middle of the square or on the diagonal?

it all depends...
if it is a turkey club, it must be cut into 4 (diagonal way)
any regular sandwich (grilled cheese with tomato and bacon) no need to be cut
my subs, grinders, hoagies need to be cut down in the middle unless I am getting a wrap


3.  Your Coffee?

Spanish coffee (Bustelo) - black with brown sugar

Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, McDonalds (i love their coffee), Honey Dew or any other place my coffee will be light with xtra sugar.


4.  Your Tea?

with honey :)


5.  Your ice cream served up, cone or condom?  Yup, you read that right, a condom.  Read more here

I like my ice cream in a cup with the cone adorning it, yup, you heard it right, I can't eat the ice cream fast enough to enjoy the crunch of the cone.  I love pouring a bit inside so it can go all the way down to the end, that last bite must contain both.
The condom thing....I'll pass



6.  Your hair -- long or short?  Up or down?  straight or curly?  Permed or natural?

shoulder length, although i must say that I look fabulous with short hair, it suits me.

up and down depending on how long i had that morning to get ready!

never straight but wavy (I never use an iron) - in the winter and mostly curly in the summer

natural all the way, I may use some gel to enhance my curls but that is about it.



7.  To have sex?  In what position?

Top or doggie style *grins*
of course I like missionary too and every other position that has to do with sex.



Bonus:  How do you like your lovers?

with more stamina than me that's for sure!
I don't even know anymore...ouch




————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!



Happy TMI Tuesday!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

redceedee said…
Another vote for McDonald's coffee, especially their iced coffee! It's great for hot summer days!
Kazi G said…
Great answers! I'll take my sex any way I can get it too :)

Happy TMIT!!

~Kazi xxx
filledandfooled said…
I like that you can rock the short hair! And that you like McDonald's coffee. I like that they will cream and sugar it for you if you go through the drive-through.
PaganPrincess said…
stamina. stamina is an absolute MUST! I think your statement about your partner having better stamina is an interesting thought. You SHOULD always be satisfied, and they won't be too tired to cuddle after. :)
Hedone said…
1. lol...extra bacon

2. bacon again?

3. Whew, a bit of a sweet tooth eh? I expected to read you like bacon coffee or bacon with your coffee :P

7. I used an iron for two years--2008 - 2010. My family never liked it, friends who knew my had a hard time getting used to it. People I met in the 'straight' years freaked out when they saw my hair natural...lol, lol

Bonus: you crack me up

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv