Skip to main content

Week 21 ~busy and adjusting ~

A new place, a new building, a new address, and even a zip code!

A new atmosphere, I feel like an executive walking into the building each day!  I feel so many great changes are coming! And I need to step it up a huge notch.

Not only I have a beautiful lab but also a gorgeous classroom, to add to all that blessing I also have a cubicle with my own extension...hehehe.
And the view, the gorgeous view to the trees, to nature, looks like a forest! and the space is to die for!

A bit too much walking is the downsize. ;-p
Felt exhausted by the end of the week but we'll worth it, I still have a few things to do this week left over from last week which is a shame but it will get done.  Too much paperwork accumulated through the years, I am making sure I get everything in order.

I am very organized at home, spent the weekend cleaning and debating whether to move or not but at the moment my option is to move so I'm looking for a new place.
This apartment hunting is crazy, rent in this state is almost as expensive as in NY! Yikes!!

Feeling extremely positive, there are many changes taking place at work and at home, good changes of course. 

Meditation is going great and hassle bot still reminds me once in a while, but how could I forget, it has kept me leveled this months, I love it.

The change I've been wanting and hoping for is coming...but I want a bit more...

I can't wait for my son to graduate high school so I can leave this area, meaning state, although I love New England there is a huge world out there waiting for me, and I am counting the days that I can take off to discover!

Hurry up child and graduate!!
3 more years and counting!

No work tomorrow and trying to do something special, whatever that may be or I feel like doing, I did so much this weekend I am feeling extremely tired, if I stay in bed all day lounging that will also be a great idea.  mmmmmmm yes, total relaxation!

Have a great day!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv