Skip to main content

Eclectic Style

Went to a meeting at work today in which the dress code was the biggest issue at hand.

Of course when they said dress code I wanted to run for I have been in the office many times because in the past I've had issues about wearing a bra, mind you, I have been wearing one for about a year now to avoid the talk and of course avoiding to be written up (LOL).

a bit of office humor from my co-workers!!!


As the meeting went on, my mind of course was else where, as it has been for the last few weeks, trying to work harder at concentrating and forgetting that I have a clit between the hours of 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.  The girl next to me elbows me and tells me that they are calling me, I quickly get up and head to the HR lady and thanking my lucky starts today I am actually wearing a bra and undies, (not like it matters that I have a bra on, my nipples are always hard), I am standing next to dead man walking (HR lady), when she says..."Take A here, she is very stylish, we absolutely love how she dresses and her style, she has that Eclectic Style and we are going to have her help us with our style issues"

I blinked a few times
couldn't believe what i was hearing
I consider myself a regular style person, but according to my co-workers it goes beyond that and they made a few points.

My hair is different almost every day, usually at the end of the day it will end up in a ponytail but for the most part I style my hair differently

I take different color clothes to complete and outfit and it will work perfect!

I have a thing for accessories, I know how to make them and also wear them *grins*

I enjoy style and have my own style, I don't follow any trend.

At the end of the meeting I have all this women telling me "way to go" and how they want to get together with me so I can teach them how to do their hair and put clothes together.

My pleasure ladies!

BTW
I didn't know what Eclectic meant, I had to figure it out and after I also did a google search on it!
I have been called eccentric, but never eclectic.

wow
I am a horny, eccentric, eclectic woman this days!!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv