Skip to main content

Put a leash on your Cock!!!

I have been taking walks around the neighborhood for a while and each time I discover something new.

Some of my neighbors join me once in a while and makes it more enjoyable and time just flies, not that I want time going by any faster than it already does but since I am on the road to forget about a certain someone I need to fill my schedule with things-to-do.

On Tuesday when I arrived home from work I see all my ladies talking, laughing, smoking their cigarettes, drinking ice tea, looking up at the sky wondering if it was going to rain or not, fanning themselves because it has been muggy for the past few days, and the smiling faces as I exit my car walking towards them...

After a few minutes of chatting we decided it was not going to rain by just looking at the clouds, saying it in a positive way and with hope, it is New England after all, our weather predictions are never accurate, hardly, and to be honest I rely more on my neighbors' knee to let her know if its going to rain than the weather channel, at least she has been right every single time.

I put my walking gear on, water bottle, and down to join them I go!

The sky continues to taunt us and deceive us, cloudy, sunny...dark, bright...couldn't make up its mind!

We walked for about an hour and the last street we visited one of the ladies notices a chicken from far away and decides to check it out.
Now, this is my thing...
why do people around here make such a fuzz when they see farm animals at an apartment building, property, etc?
They thought it was a big thing, a big deal! taking pics, talking to the chickens, and omg they are so cute, the owner comes out and gives us a lesson/lecture on farming 101, and all this time I kept my eyes on that rooster!
I had a bad experience a long time ago so I don't trust them very much, but of course when I said this they all looked at me as if I as crazy.

One of the naive ladies says she wants to take a closer pic of them, I take a few steps back, again, call me crazy but I had a feeling...

She went a bit too close, the rooster expands its wings, his little head out, the feathers around his neck raised to form an umbrella and he charged at her!!

He chased her all the to the sidewalk where she found a car to hop on!  we all scattered, the owner went after his rooster, the lady is on top of a car screaming, COCK!! COCK!! COCK!! PUT A LEASH ON YOUR COCK!!! and she kept repeating it!
People coming out of their houses to see what was going on and of course the sight of it was just way too funny.

I can't remember much that happened after that because there was not enough oxygen going to my brain for about a few hours from laughing.
The walk back home was as funny because one of them recorded the moment, the picture was too far, but you can hear her screams!

I couldn't stop laughing, matter of fact, I can't stop laughing!

That Cock made my day! For sure!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Secret said…
Definitely not the cock I was thinking about. Very funny. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv