such a pleasure...
The Late Phoenix Style
just the way I like it!
1. what is your favorite food and drink? tell a tale of how these two came to be so special to you, we'd love to hear about it.
SEAFOOD and BACON
no big story
I come from an Island, we love seafood of all kind, my mom always cooked it and I cook it for my kids, they love it as much as I do...mmmmmmmmmmmm!!
and this is the reason why I came to love America as much as I do! I was introduced to Bacon in this country!
2. Have you ever incorporated the two items above or any food and/or drink into your sex play, like that certain famous film with the numbers in its title? Do tell, don't leave out any saucy details
once with my x-husband, he wanted to get kinky on me!! the puertorican wanted to get kinky (that was huge!!) so he went to the kitchen picked up the bottle of honey, went to the bedroom and pour it all over me, head to toes!!
who does that!!
do you know how sticky honey is?
bad bad idea!
he had good intentions, the sheets got stuck on me, the clothes felt they were glued to my skin, took me a few hours to wash off the sweetness of my hair and skin, I was afraid to go outside because of the bugs, I was attracting them for days
Nothing sexy about that!
other than that...
a long time ago *sighs* after sex the Dutch and I shared lunch after a few hours of awesome sex :)
he fed me you know, giving me to try Dutch food *grins*
it was so wonderful then
3. Do you have food/drink-related pet name for your lover? Does your lover have one for you? what are they?
he called me pumpkin
but other than.....
and little things like that, nah, no food/drink pet names
4. Please complete this dramatic scene from a one-act play I'm working on for my local community theater
MAN: do you like rain?
WOMAN: what? rain, as in the weather rain?
MAN: no, i meant bread, i said rain, but i meant bread, I'm nervous around pretty women. do you like bread?
WOMAN: um, mister, did you know that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?
MAN: i know, i know, i drink milkshake...
WOMAN: Damn right, it's better than yours
5. Garrison Keillor once said, "Sex is good, but not as good as fresh sweet corn." Do you agree or disagree? Make and argument for one against the other.
an argument between Corn and Sex?
I can't wait to read what The Late Phoenix have to say on this one!
If anyone can make a liable argument between corn and sex that will be Phoenix!!
I am a horny little soul given even more reasons to be horny on this day!!
*smacking my head against the desk*
You have a best friend, this person has been your best friend since kindergarten. You are eating a bag of Cheetos on a park bench next to this friend, suddenly without warning, the friend smacks you across the face and exclaims, "give me back my Cheetos, Bitch!" What is your immediate reaction?
My friend knowing me will probably will not do that...
My friend knows that if I get slapped like that I probably will fuck them up on spot and the eat the Cheetos while sitting on their M#$%&!ing face..
**i got heated just reading that**