Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Lets get hitched~

Thank you to John D Stories for our TMI Tuesday this week.  He had this to say about his inspiration for this week's questions:  I was stuck behind a caravan with an interesting thing on the back...

WILL YOU MARRY ME?




1.  Do you believe in marriage?

I do and I don't

Marriage is just a legality of a union...for legal purpose
I know of unions/partnerships that have lasted longer than some marriages

2.  Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed to marry?  what happened?

It was very cute, he wrote on a paper 

"will you marry me?" YES, no, maybe
asked me to circle the answer and give it to him the next time we saw each other :)
and we did :)
Lasted 16 yrs

3.  What would be your dream way to propose marriage?

a Certain Someone takes me to a very intimate place in a cabin, woods...and he will ask me:
will you be mine forever?
of course he already knows the answer to that...
*sighs*

4.  What would be your nightmarish way to proposing marriage?

since we are talking about marriage and proposals and to me that is not that much important this days...
the nightmarish proposal would be if there was no proposal at all.

5.  Mainstream society has engagement rings; in your opinion, what token should be given to signify engagement.

*grins ever so wide*
A collar!! 
and if he wants to make it a bit more romantic...matching ankle and wrist cuffs
helluuur!!!
I would have said branded, but I can't go around showing off my pussy everywhere I go...weeeeell, let me think about that for a minute....

6.  What do you think would have happened to someone to have "will you marry me?" on the back on their caravan?

I don't know...
but I was just thinking here that is a company probably helping people with marriage proposals and is their way of doing marketing...

or

someone wanted to propose and after the proposal they forgot to take the sign out, or better yet, is on their way there as we speak!

Bonus:
Tell me someone you would have proposed to but never had the chance/opportunity.

still working at it
and is not a proposal...
is more like waiting for the right moment and time to stay together
the waiting game of fate and destiny you can say
:)


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!



Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

redceedee said…
#2 - Awwwwww! That is so adorable!!
jackjosephsmom said…
Great answers! I am with you on #1. A collar, huh? Do you have a special one in mind? The cabin proposal sounds perfect. I am assuming that is a special place for the two of you?
Silverdrop said…
I did it with an earring. Collars work too. :)
John D Stories said…
I love the idea of collars and ankle cuffs.

I could so buy in to that! :)
passing notes in class, those were the days (Archie Bunker).

signed,

A Certain Someone
AtiyaLuv said…
@redceedee it was :)

@jackjosephsmom
thank you
yes, Turian collar, and the cabin...is just a hunch :)

@Silverdrop
Earrings sound so unique! I like

@John D Stories
mmmm i buy into that anytime

@Phoenix
*continues the song*
and you knew where you were then
girls were girls and men were men...

eehehe, I loved that show!!

*chuckles*
you haute!

Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv