Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~things about me~

*done from my Nexus 4 ;-)

Let's see how it goes posting through here, no pics this time around, they are not attaching where I want them to.

TMI Tuesday today gives you the opportunity to do what you do best–talk about you.
That’s what I like about

1. Tell us about you in 10 words or less. 

Spontaneous
Outgoing
Happy
Positive
Determined
Horny ;-p
Smart
Fun
Funny
Dedicated
Not to sound cocky but there is so much more to add to that list.
Ehehe

2. What radio stations do you have programmed and regularly listen to (format, genre)?

Magic 106.7 soft rock from 70's til now and from 8pm - midnight is David Allen Boucher with bedtime magic, I swear that man has a voice that will make any female melt and tune in..mmmmm I'm a fan!!
96.9 throwbacks and all the hits
99.5 classical new england

3. What color are your eyes today?

Brown...after going to the mirror and checking, lighter brown today and glossy, is my energy working with me today booooyyyaaaa!!!!

4. Did you shave today?

I did!
What a miracle!!!

5. What’s your personality?

ENFP!

6. Tell us two things that most people mention they like about you.

My laughter/smile
My personality - I'm unforgettable!!

7. Name one thing that you really like about yourself.

That's easy!!
In one word "ME"
Need me to elaborate?
Love starts with yourself :-)

Bonus: How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

According to my son...18
He tells all his buddies how cool his mom is!
Climb trees
Ride a bike (BMX) standing up
Racing cars
Fixing cars
Teaching him how to catch lizards
Kicking his ass in PS3 and his boys!! Haaaa!!!!
Etc etc!
————
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely yours
Aluv

Comments

brown eyes unite!

i did that first question wrong, i thought it was 10 words as a sentence :P

AtiyaLuv said…
I hope I am not the one who got it wrong!!
Besos
Cee said…
#7 - YES. I totally agree!
I love it when moms kick their kids' asses in video games and board games!
AtiyaLuv said…
@Cee!!
Yes!!
I agree with you on that too!! I am the Master!!!
John D Stories said…
Great answers; I think I forgot "horny" ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv