Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Lovers, partners, exes, and …Betty White? A strange mix~

The following unique and wacky TMI Tuesday questions were submitted by TMI Tuesday players, on June 16, as a response to that week’s bonus question. Thank you to all who participated.








1. Tell us something kinky that you refused to do with a partner (ex or present) but secretly wish you had done.
anal sex - my husband wanted to do it and I was down for a while but the marriage ended and we never got around to it.
2. Pick your top three lovers and explain why you picked them!
my first and I am picking him cause he was my first...We learned about sex together, my first blowjob, having my pussy licked for the first time, how horny we used to be and how we fucked all the time, anywhere, didn't matter! *grins*
my x-husband (2nd lover) oh my - this guy was a monster! with him I learned to let go, to be a little slut cause he was so serious and every time I wanted to try something new or did something out of the ordinary in bed he would have a fit, but I loved acting up with him...turning into a wild little beast, attacking him, and very playful at the same time, the best part of it all was him allowing me to do that (until things got a bit rough in the marriage)...I loved it cause he was big and strong, and although I am thick myself this man could pick me up, throw me around, turn me over...ehehe
the famous Dutch (3rd lover) - first guy I ever submitted and melt in front of.  Does not matter how strong will I am, does not matter how playful and secure I may feel in bed and I do, this man will bring me down to my knees, I will feel weak in his presence, bend to his needs and wants.  I turn to butter in his hands...and the way my skin reacts, wow, I think is because of the love and passion involved.  My first g-spot orgasm which opened the door to many of them and even to no touch orgasms....*shivering*
3. Where on your body would you get your ex’s name inked on your body if you had to?

Does that answer that question?


4. Would you rather have sex on a Ferris Wheel or the bumper cars?
I will need to have sex on both to be able to make a comparison and a decision...will let you know when this happens.
5. Men: Have you ever tracked a friend’s or partner’s periods for the purpose of treating them different during that time? Women: How would you feel if a partner did this?
Treat them different how?  
we are not going to the old days when men would keep us women out the farms when we got our periods...
are we? 
Bonus:
Would you rather eat a white crayon or go down on Betty White?
Bring out the box of crayon!! I always loved how they smell and always wondered what they tasted like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!



Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Silverdrop said…
Were you branded before you submitted, or are we misreading?
Hedone said…
Sex with your ex sounds perfectly wild 'n' wonderful. I knew Dutch would be on the list.

4. Too funny. You would want to do it all.

Happy TMI Tuesday.

-H
stream-of-consciousness pic parade symmetry link :)
AtiyaLuv said…
@silverdrop
you read correctly, I did submit prior to the branding but since it was not done in person it was different...
One day after making love (3 hr session) I knelt, hands cross above my head and really really submitted :) so awesome!!

@Hedone
Mr Dutch has been the best one by far...and yes, it is because of the passion, he is my soulmate :) *grins*

Happy TMI H!!!

@the late phoenix
:)))
I noticed when I went to your blog
besos mi amor

Aluv
filledandfooled said…
I suspect a crayon wouldn't have any flavor. Hehe

-G
BiLikesSciFi said…
I love that you had a picture for the tattoo!

For the period question, I was thinking more along the lines of: Would you want your lover to be more sensitive/avoid you/not bring up certain topics/etc during your period or if you'd prefer everything stay "normal."
AtiyaLuv said…
@filledadfooled
:)))) for sure!

@BiLikesSciFi
:))
and I prefer all stays normal!! After Dutch fucked the living daylights out of me with my period...that completely changed the game plan

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv