Skip to main content

Week 37

Exquisite week

Went too fast, by the time I realized it we were back to Monday.

Nipples are still healing at a rapid rate, I can twist the barbell and not feel any discomfort.
Each day I fall in love with my breasts more and more, I think they look so sexy!
It it was up to me I would be wearing see-through shirts just to show them off.


Still a slave to my son (that sounds so disturbing)
Every single day is drop him off, pick him up, and mom don't forget to cook the protein--game on Fridays and Saturdays!
Since he's been playing football, working out, and the practicing I feel I am more in the kitchen than any other place in the house, boy is always hungry...I am about to apply for a part time job just for the food.
....and he is only 15 ***faints

Work is incredible, I have my days just like anyone else.
One day I hate it, the rest I am having fun and comfortable.

Meditation.
WOW!!
I have reached a level that I am still amazed I am there, I am actually helping people now.  Surrounded by amazing people, my teachers, my guides.
Always happy, outgoing, and growing!!
Yoga is also included.
Dragonflies continue to follow me around...it is said that it means change and wonderful things coming my way...suckers even let me touch them and get near them


NOW -- isn't that cute!!!!

Incredibly busy, yet I find time to do everything I set out to do in the day.

Monday - Friday schedule

take son to school 7am
Work 8 - 4:30
Cook (every single day)
Pick up and drop off son
Football games
Yoga - 2x a week
Meditation, Chakra, Healing - 2x a week
I take my neighbors to run errands - (this goes from Monday - Monday)

**does not include chores, second life, and other errands I do as well, and the things that just happen to present themselves out of the blues**


I am often asked where to I find the time, I look at them and wonder why they never have enough time.
When I am going to do to something I do it.  I don't put it off (unless is laundry)

I love to procrastinate, don't get me wrong, and I often do it with many things, but I also have my priorities and I know what needs my attention and what needs to get done.

THE Love life
I keep getting questions about my love life...
wow
not much going on, I do have quite a few admirers and potentials but at the moment nothing I am interested in (weeeell, not totally true)
I have a few things up my sleeve

Wishing all an amazing week!

Tomorrow is TMI Tuesday!!

Love it!!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

slave sindee said…
love your nipples too.
wish we could dress as we desire instead of always having to please mainstream.
WOW i though i was busy. Hope your son does well in football and you enjoy his games.
About your love life some day the perfect guy will come along for you
Keep smiling and bloggin love your blog and photos
Hedone said…
Blah blah blah. I read none of your words. I was drawn here by the sight of your beautiful, luscious looking nipple that was plastered in the blogroll of another blog. I arrived here to see more sexy photos. You have sensual lips.

Thanks for sharing.

-H
AtiyaLuv said…
@Slave Sindee
Thank you so much!
I also wish we can dress as we desire, maybe one day!
I do enjoy his games :) and although I nag about doing the mom thing I feel like a superhero at the end of the day!!
I am sure He will come along someday! I am ready!!!

@Hedone
I put that pic there just to make you come to my blog and see the rest of the pics!!
:)))
**hugs**
thank you :)

Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv