Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Real Life Massachusetts~

Thank you to The Sin Doll for this week’s regular TMI Tuesday questions. We know that you are all sexy, all the time but…
tmi_tues pic for Oct 7



1. Create your perfect job. What do you do?
I teach for a living (youth and adults) 
my perfect job will be full time slave and personal assistant to my man/owner
2. What person has changed you for the better?
my kids!  I learned about unconditional love.
him :)  I learned it is ok to give in, to trust and love 
3. Cat person or dog person?
animal person in general, love all animals! 
4. Who is your favorite relative? Why?
Used to be my grandparents when they were alive. 
5. Mop the floor or iron clothes?
love doing both! (just don't say laundry) --- ok, so I don't love mopping or ironing but it is better than laundry.
6. Which would you rather have, a swimming pool or a gardener? Why?
I already have my own personal gardener (coughs really loud), so in this case I will have to go with the pool!
You know I had to throw some sexy at ya...
Bonus: Are you better at giving oral sex or receiving oral sex?
I am so good at receiving, but I love to show off my oral skills as well, I love pleasing what can I say.  wonderful that this question comes about, I was just telling a great friend how much I want someones' cock in my mouth (my gardener) :-D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

LOL...loved how you got the gardener back into the mix. Nice!!!
Hedone said…
1. Be careful what you wish for...lol

2. "him" that name wouldn't begin with the letter "D" would it?

Hmmm...stories about the gardener must be pretty interesting.

-H
filledandfooled said…
Girl, you've got me interested in this gardener situation (how cliche I am, bored housewife fantasizing about a sexy gardener). I'm going to have to catch up on your posts!!
Happy TMI Tuesday!! Have a great week,
-G
AtiyaLuv said…
@Catherine Martinique
my Gardener is the main Character of my soap opera, he is all over!!
Thank you!!!

@Hedone
I really did wish dreams came true like that!! I'll let you know when it happens
OMG H, you know me that well!!

@filledandfooled
mmmm my 6'3" gardener...my Master, my Owner...*shivers*

Happy TMI!!!

love ya ladies! you are all awesome!

Aluv
what time you want me to come over to trim your hedges?
AtiyaLuv said…
@the late phoenix
I'm ready when you are!! ;-)

filledandfooled said…
I got your shivers when I read that! Hot! I'm just starting to ponder what makes a sub, out of curiosity, did you feel like you were always a sub or did you grow to meet his needs?
You don't have to answer, but I find it all so interesting how one relationship could be so fulfilling.
AtiyaLuv said…
@filledandfooled
I have a strong character and not easy to control, nevermind following orders pffft!!

I only feel submissive to this man, and equal to the rest! (this is when I sing..anything you can do I can do better!!)
I never considered myself to be submissive or a slave...still don't, yet when he is around...he brings me down to my knees even before I realize it.

:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv