Skip to main content

His Power & Control over me

Lately I have been feeling his power and control over me, in ways I haven't felt it before.

What are your wearing today?
it is something he has been asking lately, girl needs to get her groove on and actually take more time and look even more flawless than she already does in the mornings.
I realized something when he asked me which I didn't realize until I got to work...this is the same skirt I wore Thursday last week when he asked me the same question.
I brought it up to the girls, I don't like to repeat clothes but so far nobody noticed but me...I hope he didn't notice either.

My mind is already ticking and planning.
What will I wear tomorrow?
Pick nice colors
Make sure I don't repeat clothes.
Hair!!! -- must do my hair in different ways, I get lazy and up in a bun it goes.
Now I am a bit more aware of the situation, specially with him asking "what are you wearing today?"

All I know is that this girl right here wants to look great for her Master all the time, if he tells me to snap a pic I want to be able and ready.
If he tells me to turn on my Skype cause he wants to see me I don't want to have to rush around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to fix myself because at the moment I am not looking my best...and it has happened in the past.

Point I am trying to make is that I need to be more alert.  I am not a consistent person in some areas.
In my opinion, a slave must always look her best for her Owner...but that's my opinion.
I was just telling my Master this morning how great I feel when I walk into a place and head turns to look and admire me, and the only thing that goes through my mind at that moment is "my Master would be so proud knowing his little cumslut is so desire by others" ehehe

He has been asking of me lately, asking me to do things and I love it!

It is easy to follow through when he tells me to do something.  Wanting to please him, do as I am told, making him happy with what I do, I thrive on that.

Meditate he said, and I did, became part of me, my routine, I can't go a day without doing it, and although I am the one getting the benefits of it, it is a reminder each time I get on my knees that I am there because he told me to do so.
amazing huh?


Now...if he only would demand me to go to the gym and do corset training...LMAO!!

What a great day it is!
I woke up this morning feeling I was in a dream...
Things we discussed, well, things he discussed with me, fact my nipples and clit are pierced...Is this all a dream?

Power and Control over me
mmmmmm
wow


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

little said…
Sounds like you are floating on a cloud...love control.
you are a lucky girl
C Stag said…
I don't get it Aluv.
Did I miss something?
or did the Dutch Dude come back into the picture recently?
If he did, you'll seriously have to explain it to me sometime!
LoL
AtiyaLuv said…
@little
I am on cloud nine and beyond, and i do adore the control part!! more than I would like to admit.
and yes!!! I do consider myself a very lucky girl

@CStag
ma'loooove!! did I forget to tell you???
*grins*
a blessing in disguise :))
I will put you up on that
*grins ever so wide*

C Stag said…
yes. you forgot to tell me.
shoot me an email.
please.
and explain yourself.
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv