Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Eat me~

EAT IT



pork brains
1. If your sandwich is cut in half on the diagonal, creating two triangles do you bite the hypotenuse or the point?

I will bite the hypotenuse and most likely will not even eat the point...I don't eat the crust from the bread (sliced bread)
2. Dipping a tortilla chip– do you dip the tip or the side of the chip to scoop the dip?

I really never paid attention, I don't dip very often
3. Do you think you drink too much coffee? How much do you drink daily? What is a “cup” of coffee to you–how many ounces/grams?

2 cups daily and usually before noon time, very sensitive to caffeine.
4. Do you take cream in your tea? How many sugars?

what is tea??? 
anyways.....
back to coffee
Dunkin Donuts coffee xtra-light with sugar (with a turbo shot)
Bustelo (spanish coffee made at home) with just sugar please!



5. How do you eat a burrito?
a. Pick it up with your hands, bite into an end.
b. Cut it in half, then pick up one half and eat it.
c. Eat it with a fork and knife
d. Open the tortilla, eat the food inside and eat the tortilla last.
e. Other

a.  pick it up with my hands and bite into an end. (no beans and no rice in that burrito!)
6. Pizza…How do you eat a slice?
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice.
b. Pick it up and fold it together, then bite into it.
c. Leave it on the plate and eat with a fork and knife.
e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice.

I don't know if anyone else realized it...there is no D!!!

None of the above
I break off the crust and dip it in the sauce/oil of the slice, then I take off the cheese and eat it..
…Why do you eat your pizza like that?
I often get asked that question...LOL
I only eat the crust and the cheese! 
Just cause...



Bonus:
What is the weirdest thing that you are into?
food-wise??  cause I am into a lot of weird things ya know!  you need to be specific here!!

nothing weird, I think...
but you know how it is with all the cultures and how we all eat different things...
To most people (Americans) our Dominican breakfast is a bit weird...
we call it TRIPLETA...(triplet)
is mashed plantain with saute onions, fried cheese, fried eggs, and fried salami...I am including different pics because we all make it different :)
but this is what we have on a Saturday or Sunday Morning or both days for breakfast/brunch.

sometimes at work we put in money and we buy it for breakfast, usually a $5.00 plate will feed 3 of us.




bonus, bonus:
Do you care if your different foods, on a plate, touch each other? Yes!?! What’s that all about?

not all of the time...
the only thing I have a problem touching is the Chinese rice with the duck sauce, other than that we can have a food orgy for all we know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

there is no D: story of my life

Spanish coffee sounds (and smells) so good right about now this morning...
lol. i used to not eat the crust of sandwiches, but at some point that all changed and i don't know when that happened.
i eat the pizza crust with ranch dressing (sometimes) I don't think i know any one who eats pizza like you. lol
Great stuff.
Happy TMI!
Airen Wolf said…
OMG you are correct I totally missed the fact that the d. is missing!
AtiyaLuv said…
@The Late Phoenix
LOL
spanish coffee is always needed and wanted! is like a religion here at work..I even converted studentst from Folgers to Bustelo

@Catherine Martinique
I used to eat the crust of the bread but I am under-developing I guess LOL..dont like it as much.
MMMMM ranch dressing with the pizza crust, been there and done that too :)))
and Yes, I have been told I eat pizza a weird way.

@ Airen Wolf
*grins*
Me paying attention!!

hugs to all
Aluv

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv