Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Forbidden Fruit~

Forbidden Fruit





sexy apple
People don’t stick to the straight and narrow. Have you seen them stray?
1. Did any teachers in your high school have sex with a student? Did any students act out on a teacher crush?

Not in the US...
Back in DR
we used to get together with our Math teacher (physics, trigonometry, geometry, algebra) to study for finals and we used to get drunk and party while studying, we also paid him on the side of course, it was not for free, and he also helped us study for the other tests like literature, history, religion (yes, we had to study religion) and you know what? we all made it!!
ehehe
we went clubbing with him and he used to get us in the club illegally since we were all 14 and 15...wow, I miss my younger days
2. Did any professors at your college (or other post-high school) have sex or other inappropriate relationship, with a student?

nope
3. Have any of your co-workers had an affair with another co-worker?

I would not know...
4. Have you seen hanky-panky between members of a church or club that you belong to?

YUP! 
the Pastor of a church I went to left his wife for a younger member
I know more went on but i was not really into it..
God don't like ugly
5. Have you ever had a friend keep you up-to-date on his/her marital infidelities?

yes.
Bonus: Have you caught someone you knew out with a person who was not his/her regular partner?

a few times
Thank you to the person who submitted these TMI Tuesday questions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

WOW..just imagine what would happen to the teacher here the USA that did all that with his students?! Crazy.
Different country, different culture. Clubbing with a teacher, I drank with my grade school gym teacher when i ran into him at the bar when i was in my 20's. It was like we were old friends, nothing sexual.
Happy TMI :D
AtiyaLuv said…
@ Catherine Martinique
LOL
It was unethical to do that, and I am sure he would have been fired for doing so, nothing sexual ever went on, but the rest it was very illegal.

Thanks you for visiting!!

Happy TMI!!
JustLikeHeaven said…
Wow about the pastor and you are right god don't like ugly, what a shame.
Hedone said…
1. Like Catherine said--if that happened in the USA the teacher would be burned at the stake.

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv