Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday ~Would I Rather....

You all know how I love to play “Would you rather…” so we are doing it again. I enjoyed creating these twisted TMI Tuesday questions. Here we go with …
WOULD-YOU-RATHER_tmiAlways expound on your answers, tell us why you made your choice.
1. During sex, would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your lover?

be Blindfolded, I dislike the unknown and this is something I would love to experience.
2. Would you rather watch your sibling having sex or have the sibling watch you have sex?

OUCH!
not even going to mess with this one...I couldn't handle it!! either one, lmao, I would die of embarrassment!
3. Would you rather be arrested (not jailed) for soliciting a prostitute or jailed for one month for civil disobedience.

I would probably be deported for either one, specially with civil disobedience...I'll go with the prostitute, a good lawyer and we probably can make this little incident go away.
4. Would you rather give/receive blowjob on a crowded subway car or have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion?

I'll go for the blow job crowded place...again, there is a peeve of mine when my family becomes involve...
5. Would you rather do a strip-tease for your pastor/priest/rabbi/religious leader or for your co-workers?

co-workers hands down!!
I am sure a few of them would surely enjoy it...
matter of fact, a company consultant was telling a manager as he went by me "just a taste of that, all I want is a taste"...smart ass me responded "you will not be able to get enough"
he laughed
I laughed
we kept on going like nothing every was said
Bonus: Would you rather have endless amounts of money or the endless love of your significant other? Why?

love...
100% love
money can't buy happiness
I am a simple girl and not into money to be honest.
I am ambitious but with other riches, not the cash, sure it can relief tension, but for how long?
with love at my side I can conquer the world!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
1. When you trust the person and therefore are totally relaxed, being blindfolded is totally delicious. It heightens your other senses.

2. This seems to have been a toughy for the ladies, thus far.

3. Oh, smart answer.

5. Lusty talk for the workplace but I am in total agreement...just a taste ;-)

Bonus: I figure on having the money and love. I don't have a significant other that I need the undying love of ...love comes around often, true hanging on to it is the hard part.

-H



AtiyaLuv said…
Happy TMI H!

I haven't been able to stop singing can't buy me love since I answered the bonus.
one of those Law & Order lawyers can make anything go away...i really wish they had kept the mothership show and got rid of SVU, i'd be okay with that...after Meloni left, the shippers had nowhere to go.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv