Skip to main content

Week 48 ~Goodbye Privacy~

Things are going a bit backwards, children move out, not move back in once they are out.
*sighs*
Just when you think they are gone they come back and usually not by themselves (boyfriend + baby due in 3 weeks).

Suppose to be temporary until they find a place.  But we know what temporary means.

Who knows I probably move out before they do.

Week was short at work but it felt like it would never end.

So many things happened within the course of just a few days and I'm still trying to grasp the entire ordeal.
Things do happen for a reason.
I hope and believe.

After 4 days off I am a bit hesitant to go to sleep, wake up and go to work, noooo I don't want to!!
My sleep routine was completely disturbed, my adrenaline was so pumped from overhauling the place that at the end of the day and after a shower I would sit to watch TV and pass out until 1am, be up until 3 or 4 am and finally fall asleep and this went on almost the entire weekend.

Hoping for sleep!

Nipple piercings.
When I think they are feeling better all of a sudden I feel a bit of a pain and tenderness.  Can't wait until they are completely cured.



Clit Piercing
I think that one is all set, I slide it around, pull it, tug on it and all great!  No complaints *grins
I love my piercings!!

Yoga is going :-) feeling proud and having some improvement as I go along.

Meditation I'm loving it!

A new week begins and looking forward to it.

I had an ultimate mojito to say goodbye to last week.



This sip is to say goodbye to the little bit of privacy I had left.
To the off week I had
And the rest of the glass just because!!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

JFBreak said…
You have perfect lips. And the boobs rock too!

I hope the long 4 day weekend does throw your week off. I'm dreading going into work this morning for the same reason.
AtiyaLuv said…
Thank you @JFBreak
I do hope your Monday is going fast and fun to make it even go faster!

Fondles said…
i hope you get back your groove as the week begins.
slave sindee said…
You will find your groove soon. good luck with the move in. And i hope your nip p. heal soon. they look so cute.
AtiyaLuv said…
@Fondles
I am working on it, didn't start that well but the power of positive thinking and law of attraction sure helps!

@slave sindee
thank you so much and groove is getting there.
Loving my nipples and hoping that they heal soon too!!

HUGS

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv