Skip to main content

TMIT - Fill me in

NAUGHTY FILL-INS

Don't just fill in the blanks
Sex it up how ever you wish, like and desire.
It is TMI after all, let it all out!
Show how dirty, kinky, sexy and nasty we can get!





1.  Right now I'm trying to do my best to stay away from the bathroom since my clit is already too sensitive to continue playing with it and the fact I was told by Him no more for today, I can't go there...my clit is going to fall off, masturbation queen is at it again!

2.  Tonight I'd like to be able to play with myself and cum in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, stairs, and anywhere the urge hits me.  I need my privacy!

3.  MASTER can do all the nasty, kinky, sexy and everything that crosses his mind/thoughts to me anytime.  (I am his after all)

4.  The best thing to happen to me in 2014 has been Master asking me for my neck measurements, because it means I am going to be collared and officially his in every given way.

5.   What I have been feeling and experiencing lately is one of the best feelings in the world.
I really can't even explain what this is, but I can try....you know when you feel you have a connection beyond words, things you can't explain but yet you can feel?  yeah, something like that :-p

6.  HE really wants to do unspeakable things to me.  :))) (I enjoy that idea so very much, I may have to ask him to tell me what he has in mind....I am so horny!)

Bonus:

Post a photo that really turns you on and tell us why it does.


Yes, you have seen this picture a few times throughout this blog, hehe (hint hint)
I have never been spanked,
knowing that my Master is soon gonna layeth the smacketh down on this gluts gives me goosebumps and turns me on beyond words.  
Each time I see his hands land on her ass makes me skip a beat, I take a deep breath and by heaven I can actually feel it!

This is one of the things that I know he will do, but everything else is a darn mystery to him!  He is very reserved, quiet, and you don't know what is going to happen until is actually happening, with him is like a surprise all the time!

*Iiiif you smell what the Dutch is cooking?

(yes, i had to add the rock, the peoples eyebrow!)



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
1. :-) ;-)

2. Tonight, I'd like to be at your house.

4. exciting

6. Yaay!

Love, love, love the Rock photo and caption. You are so funny and sexy.

-H

P.S. I want to tag-team spank you with your Master.
can i fill you in?

signed,
Masturbation King
filledandfooled said…
Wow, such a hot read!! I won't ever take my spankings for granted again. :D
slave sindee said…
Wow love how hot and sexy you can be.
Enjoy
Gemma Jones said…
You are a sexy naughty minx. Totally with you on wanting privacy to masturbate whenever and however I want to!
Sammi said…
#1 - been there! I love when it's that sensitive though :-)

Totally love the video clip!
Angelwithatwist said…
Ohh I love the spanking as well. Dagnabbit I have missed this side of blogging. All the naughtiness that makes me all tingly. Congrats on getting the collar!! http://twistedangeldesires.com
AtiyaLuv said…
It was a great TMI!
thank you all for the wonderful comments and yes, It has been a naughty week!!

Can't wait til next week

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv